S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base Gohan's hair and Mystic/Ultimate's ins't the same but yeah, neat ideas! Timone, i was looking for that on the other thread lol.

The difference can be made up for through the hair pieces. Just have the extra front pieces include more of the top of his hair, ultimate vertical spikes piece, and a shorter relaxed spikes piece.

Sick work Pwn! You're the man! Loving that come at me bro (I actually just really need a hug right now) pose for cell!.:lol

Lol I just realised that's a pose Bane had in the dark knight rises and I used to pose cll and gohan in a different pose based on that film. Pretty awesome choice though probably not meant that way I think?:p

Toy-Fair-2014-Tamashii-DBZ-SH-Figuarts-007.jpg

looks very different to the prototype, the skirt is open (Looks like Link´s figma chainmail) , I don´t like the shiny boots

The two version before was prototypes this of the toyfaire is the real product, she hasn´t got the handpainted work like the prototypes

I wonder if the #17 Figuarts will differ from the prototype we've seen as well?

Even if we have to accept that Tamashii can go a cheap route with mystic gohan in goku ki. It still the most logical and easily recognizable gohan from the buu series. Id buy the release immediately out of the store.

ultimate gohan.jpg

Man Eloth, everytime I see your customs I think its official releases lol. I prefer his "ultimate" look aswell, but if we have to go for an option with alot of stuff id go for saiyaman outfit Gohan; I can always buy another Goku and swap heads, and saiyaman Gohan without the helmet is my second favourite outfit he wore.

I would too. It would be great to have the more reddish gi. My favorite Gohan fight is when he fights "Boo-tenks", so I was really hoping to have those two. I would still want the Saiyaman suited Gohan when he fights Daburra. No cape or mask, if it would take from the sculpt and getting SSJ heads.

I hope not - that would mean that it's made of rjbber which would be susceptible to rubber rot

Its probably like Trunks jacket; a seperate piece made of plastic. Tamashii doesnt tend to use rubber, even caped characters tend to just have plastic in two or three seperate pieces to simulate the cape moving.

I would too. It would be great to have the more reddish gi. My favorite Gohan fight is when he fights "Boo-tenks", so I was really hoping to have those two. I would still want the Saiyaman suited Gohan when he fights Daburra. No cape or mask, if it would take from the sculpt and getting SSJ heads.

The cape isnt needed unless they were to go all out and just include a load of accessories instead of effect parts.

I can see them easily fitting a couple sets of hands, a normal and ssj head with a few faces, a helmet that can use said faces, and a clip on cape. I mean, frieza and Krillin got full heads, a load of hands and effect parts each, a saiyaman/ Gohan hybrid wouldnt be much more if at all.

Lookin back at the original android 18 proto and the touched up version, the proto is so damn ugly lol and i can only imagine they will make 17 look much better

I hear you; compared to both protos the final product is much better, especially compared to the lanky arm, dead eyed first version. Even the 2013 proto has issues that the final seems to have fixed, although I do feel the finals eyes are a bit too human; 17 and 18 always had that stare as if they were looking right through you, but thats just me nitpicking

Man Eloth, everytime I see your customs I think its official releases lol. I prefer his "ultimate" look aswell, but if we have to go for an option with alot of stuff id go for saiyaman outfit Gohan; I can always buy another Goku and swap heads, and saiyaman Gohan without the helmet is my second favourite outfit he wore.

I definitely agree wih you they can make a lot more accesories and heads with saiyaman outfit one. The blue gi one will be definitely out of the picture. I also imagine doing the school uniform one with golden hair warrior head.

Elot

Waitaminute, didn't Tamashii Bluefin post this image on their S.H. Figuarts Facebook page a while back?

21914_373960782687381_715525962_n.jpg

No, this image was made by me, I did it as a question of Bluefin about Great saiyaman figuart format like kamen raider

Bluefin Tamashii nation wrote said:
Oooooh I wonder if they cut out the adventures of teenage gohan being a masked rid- errr super hero. Who wants a S.H. Figuarts Saiyaman?

Back