S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the customs look nice, except for future gohan IMO. Something just looks off about him.

I was thinking about what choices the poll would have had we gone with a SC official poll. I think 10 was the maximum amount of choices? Basing on our survey results mostly, limiting it to DBZ and making a quasi-objective estimation of what are realistic imminent releases we might see, I'd argue this were to've been the list to choose from.

Majin Vegeta
Buu (which version is of later debate)
Buu saga Gohan (which version is of later debate)
Vegito
Tall long haired Trunks (armour or Bojack to be decided later)
Android 17 & 18 (if they make one they'll make the other)
Tien & Yamcha (idem)
Trunks & Goten/Gotenks (decide later which version)
Nappa
?

Because of the size issue I'd deem android 16 and Broli as highly unrealistic at this point. If they will go with larger characters surely Nappa would be the first they'd try it with.

Again, this is based somewhat on the results of our current survey, adding the filters of only DBZ (which the line has commited to thus far) as well as an estimation of what are more unrealistic imminent releases. If you'd have to narrow a poll 'which character next' to these 10 (because of SC forum format), I think this would be the most logical and realistic list, with Nappa being the edgiest. I've left the last option open but I I'd add 1st form cell or perhaps saiyan/namek Gohan.

To be honest, I'd love to see what the poll results would be, were everyone restricted to these 10 choices and having only 1 vote (smuggling multiples into one entry like gohan and buu, or the twins).

How many of you would be open to the idea of making this official computerised poll as a sort of second voting round?

Last edited:
Love all of those customs except the Vegeta, something seems off with the paintjob

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

Silrian, as long as the major players are available to vote on I think it would be ok; like I said about the proboards though, if you limit choices it causes people to vote for characters that otherwise wouldnt get a mention, its a hard list to create.

Yeah but on the other hand a lot of people now vote for a character that probably has little chance to be made soon, if at all, when they nevertheless might have a preffernce for some that stand a better shot to be released soon as well.

I just thought of it cause I'd like to see a computerised tally too.

I think the normal/Ssj form of Broly could work. I actually really like the design. I don't like the big buffed up look, because he already looked really impressive. I thought it was cool how the crown suppressed the color of the blond Ssj hair, and then when he broke it off, it was able to get fully blond because it left an after affect. He's not in my top 10. He's not even in my top 20, but if he's voted that high, he should be in a hypothetical top 10.

Fine, by democratic principles you're right Bane, Broly fills the final spot then.

Majin Vegeta
Buu (which version is of later debate)
Buu saga Gohan (Idem)
Vegito/Gogeta (Idem)
Tall long haired Trunks (idem)
Android 17 & 18 (if they make one they'll make the other)
Tien & Yamcha (also a duo)
Nappa
Broly
1st Form Cell

I just feel awkward about it because everything points to the idea that it's never gonna happen. Apparently nobody in large numbers care for him in Japan, and he's also definitely larger than Nappa, or Android 16, and I have my doubts about those 2 too... To boot, he's not a series character, he's a movie character.

So to me it feels like a wasted vote and a wasted slot, but objectively you're right and I'd abide by that. I'd like to see what the results for this SC poll would be. Any favour putting it up? Or anyone begging to differ with these choices...?

EDIT: actully 1st form cell has more votes than Trunks/Goten(1) and Gotenks (1).

Last edited:
I agree with you Deano, but now that "everyone" got chance to vote, you could get a pretty good idea of a top 10 and then pick your top 2 from there, which would get a pretty good idea of the order of the top 10. However, being that there's different versions of characters out there, they have to be given different slots. So you could do a short small poll for those characters first. Maybe two different versions of the same character will come out, but at least it's fair. Another thing you have to consider is the grouping of characters. I think you could only vote for Goten and Trunks as a pack, being that Tamashii put that on their poll. I would love that the Androids came together in a two pack. If Android 17 comes out 18 will. This is just my thoughts for a secondary, smaller poll. If we were to only to make one though, the way Pwnstar did it was the best! It would be kind of fun to have a "World Tournament Final Rounds poll". Maybe these were dumb ideas, but man, it seems like I haven't been able to contribute to much discussion lately!

Last edited:
I think you're going to have to make a few polls with that list, because if if Gogeta got made instead of Vegito, that would be a complete loss to me if we got Gogeta instead of Vegito, because I don't want that figure, but want Vegito. Same kind of thing with Trunks. I definitely want his Bojack look, but I would still want a Trunks for my Cell Games display. And with Gohan- I want all versions of Gohan over half that list! And if you made me pay for Yamcha to get Tien- I will turn the legegendary Super Saiyan awakened by rage! They're not like the twins. They were separately introduced characters and Tien played a major role in some of my favorite Dragon Ball moments. His fight against Goku, his conning of the villagers, his apology to the guy he crippled in the past (I think he said the guy could break his arms in repentance!), his stand against Piccolo, etc.

Actually, it's fine to make one, but include them as separate choices. What I was saying wouldn't make sense either. So it would be more than 10 choices on the list, because of those variations. Except for grouping Goten/Trunks and the Android twins.

Nope, I asked him back when he did customs from ultimate figure series figures, and his reply was that he made them for fun, and that they werent for sale.

Tamashii's sdcc13 survey list:

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegito
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
5.) Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
14.) Goten and Kid Trunks
15.) Capatin Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Same numbered list based on our poll:
Majin Vegeta
Kid Buu
Ultimate Gohan
Saiyaman/tournament Gohan
Vegito
Gogeta
Armoured Trunks
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Tien
Yamcha
Nappa

Broly
1st Form Cell
Gotenks
SS4 Goku

I've underscored entries on both lists. To my amazement I just realised NO ONE voted Super Buu in our poll. Some interesting differences here.

Last edited:
Tamashii's sdcc13 survey list:

1.) Majin Boo
2.) Vegito
3.) Gogeta
4.) Brolly
5.) Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan
6.) Raditz
7.) Bardock
8.) 1st form Frieza
9.) 1st form Cell
10.) Android 16
11.) Shenron
12.) Great Saiyaman
13.) Gotenks
14.) Goten and Kid Trunks
15.) Capatin Ginyu
16.) Kid Goku
17.) Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Same numbered list based on our poll:
Majin Vegeta
Kid Buu
Ultimate Gohan
Saiyaman/tournament Gohan
Vegito
Gogeta
Armoured Trunks
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Tien
Yamcha
Nappa

Broly
1st Form Cell
Gotenks
SS4 Goku

I've underscored entries on both lists. To my amazement I just realised NO ONE voted Super Buu in our poll. Some interesting differences here.

Is that an official sdcc13 list?

bumping this because FB, this goes! :D

dbzFiguarts_zps2f788a18.png

Nice display blood! And I like the idea, I hope bandai can see this.

Thanks for posting the lists Silrian. I forgot about Raditz. I think 16 on their list and not the twins is a good indicator that their coming. They got a good number of villains on that list, so just because Japan might favor the heroes more, it doesn't mean their not open to it. Don't most people prefer heroes everywhere? I think the Joker is one of the few exceptions where you see it a lot, but still as a majority most people would rather have a Batman figure or statue. We already have a good ratio.

I don't know what this Raditz is, but it sounds weak.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah thought the same Bane. And idem for majin vegeta not being on the list. Granted Nappa, yamche and tien aren't on there either, it's hard to say. If they indeed have so many prototypes, do they have them of these listed, or is this a list of stuff besides the protos they have?:dunno

Back