S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't see Saiyan Saga Vegeta going for too much more honestly, considering that Cell has been out for long yet his price is still pretty solid. Vegeta has a lot of good stuff though, and I believe that's his main appeal. Goku though, as Deano said, will not be available again.

I thought the same. But I have seen the ridiculous prices for Trunks, SS Vegeta, and Gohan. Spending over $100 for a figure this size is painful.

Oh he will shoot up soon, as will Cell. These figures tend to stay around the same price for a year or so, then when sellers realize it is no longer made and only available on the secondhand market, up they will go to the ridiculous prices Gohan, SSJ Vegeta etc are currently going for.

Why does tamashii do this to me?? I was hoping krillins hands would work with Goku, but just like Trunks they have used a strange small peg instead of the normal ball peg :(

Poor Woody? Poor Krillin when 18 finds out.XD

he cant help it that the glasses is a chick magnet :p

She doesn't exist in the line technically so he's fine:lol

:rotfl

Those shades on krillin , how much would u sell them for ?!

try someone else who has them ;)

I doubt he would cartoon, you would probably be best just buying the statue :lol

:exactly:

Just bought the scultures master roshi lol 37$ canadian pretty much for the glasses lol

:rotfl it's a little bit oversized though. i used some double sided tape to make sure it doesnt fall off.

That may be a mistake on Amazons part; I can remember someone on the PR thread saying they accidentally removed alot of tamashii preorders and general figures, regular Goku and the black ranger as examples.

Okay I guess they will relist him later ?

I would want the glasses for Kid Goku! Goku vs Tien might be my third favorite fight in the entire series.

15.jpg

If that was my only complaint, I'd be so happy! A figuarts Majin Vegeta and Kid Goku are currently my holy grails in all collecting.

If that was my only complaint, I'd be so happy! A figuarts Majin Vegeta and Kid Goku are currently my holy grails in all collecting.

I want a kid goku with those shades accessorie (I figure they can have a peg to attach and wouldn't have the whole arms of the glasses just long enough that it appears that they go into hair) so yeah my grains are kid buu and kid goku and great saiyaman gohan with ssj head now for this line !!! After we get normal goku , 17,18

Back