S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to clear things up, I wasnt talking about anyone from this forum at all; I know we all have our preferences here, but no one would deny another of their favourite figure if it has a chance of getting made (yes, even Yamcha :lol)

I was infact talking about some members on the other boards, who will argue with you until they are blue in the face that because a character has many iterations or because they already have said character from another line that it shouldnt be made, hell, one guy actually said regular Goku should be scrapped because he already has alot of him, wtf??

This line is unique, and in that aspect no other figure or statue should "make do" so a figure can be skipped over, thats my opinion.

I apologise if I offended you blood, it was not meant as a stab at yourself or anyone else here.

no need for apologizing :lol
If you look at the pics of my display you'll see that i dont even display statue's with my figures. i'm just a guy that understands everyone's Point of view and i'll gladly take the least popular one. even if i don't support it, it's just for the sake of arguing. :peace

No. they changed it from orange to also orange, becuase t's more orange. It's also orange scented ( the color, not the fruit), making it more legetimately orange.

And the same with his hair.
This quote needs more orange.

Did we every come to a conclusion on what the orange boxes are that come with krillin?

He's popping up on eBay now.

Well this line is starting to bleed over into the ML community, as Shartimus Prime now receives free samples to review directly from Tamashii as well (he got "klilyn" and manga Goku). In fact, I found out about the line via Boognice10 buying Trunks and JRANightmare champions them as well. So yeah, it'd be great if they'd chip in. I sent 'm both a notification of the poll as well. (Yes I notified Pwn about it, though he's really busy, which is why he's not posting too much.)

Per his own words I figured the more votes the better, plain and simple, and this seemed a good way to go about it as they're in genuine collector's circles.

Yup, that's totally cool with me! When do you guys think I should submit the thread/results to TN? I was thinking of sending it this week. I wanted to wait till at least 100 responses but I think the poll yields a pretty general overview of what figures people are looking for (Buu saga characters). Majin Vegeta, Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan, 18 and Long Haired Trunks/Brolly are the leaders.

I will be sending the thread to the TN Product Dev guy and I was thinking of CCing Bluefin's brand manager (my boss at Comic Con) so that he can see the results as well. Afterall Bluefin does have some say in the process.

I figured it's something the heads are pinned on to keep them from rolling over in the packaging.

This quote needs more orange.
Klilyn. That is all.

9bgaDRf.gif

Yup, that's totally cool with me! When do you guys think I should submit the thread/results to TN? I was thinking of sending it this week. I wanted to wait till at least 100 responses but I think the poll yields a pretty general overview of what figures people are looking for (Buu saga characters). Majin Vegeta, Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan, 18 and Long Haired Trunks/Brolly are the leaders.

I will be sending the thread to the TN Product Dev guy and I was thinking of CCing Bluefin's brand manager (my boss at Comic Con) so that he can see the results as well. Afterall Bluefin does have some say in the process.

I think sending it to them this month is good. That way if it does have any impact, you give it enough time for them to tinker with the release schedule/ release order for next year. Thanks again for doing this, dude!

I think sending it to them this month is good. That way if it does have any impact, you give it enough time for them to tinker with the release schedule/ release order for next year. Thanks again for doing this, dude!

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. And no problem :)

I just tallied the results to be more specific. Have a look all...some interesting choices in there haha (pink shirt Vegeta :p)

Kid Buu - 15
Majin Vegeta - 11
Mystic Gohan - 10
Android 18 - 7
Long Hair Trunks - 6
Brolly - 6
Tien - 6
Nappa - 4
Gotenks - 3
Yamcha - 3
Android 17 - 3
Raditz - 3
Cell (First Form) - 3
Vegito - 2
Janemba - 2
Bulma - 2
Battle Damage Goku - 2
SSJ4 Goku - 2
Kid Gohan - 2
Kid Goku - 2
Great Saiyaman Gohan - 2
Metal Cooler - 2
Goten/Trunks - 2
Gogeta - 2
Cooler - 1
Great Demon King Piccolo - 1
Pink Shirt Vegeta - 1
Jackie Chun - 1
Shenron - 1
Android 19 or 20 - 1
SSJ 2 Goku - 1
Bardock - 1
SSJ4 Vegeta - 1
Gohan (Bojack Movie) - 1
Super Buu - 1
Android 16 - 1

If tamashii continue to say they dont want to make anymore villains so as not to "offend" the japanese audience (which I hope they dont when they see the results) then that means Majin Vegeta first? Kid Buu if they listen to us.

I know majin Vegeta is also a villain, but he IS still Vegeta, thats my logic :lol

Im also quite sad that more people didnt want armored Trunks, I always thought that was a fan favourite? Oh well...

Finally, funny how Bardock only has 1 vote compared to the proboards version, huh? Looks like they were padding their poll :lol

If tamashii continue to say they dont want to make anymore villains so as not to "offend" the japanese audience (which I hope they dont when they see the results) then that means Majin Vegeta first? Kid Buu if they listen to us.

I know majin Vegeta is also a villain, but he IS still Vegeta, thats my logic :lol

I don't think they don't want to make villains, it's just that I think they prefer the heroes (saiyans) the most since they resonate better/have way more popularity in Japan.

With that being said, I think they now know that the American market has played a major part in this line's success so I think they will definitely take that into account. It's my belief that Kid Buu (or some Buu) will eventually be released.

If you switch out Broli for 17 (partly because broli's jus unrealistic size-wise) I'd be really happy with that top 10. Also, Tien had 6 votes before Anthony voted and he voted Tien so shouldn't he have 7 votes?

All in all I don't think the top 3 will ever change. i advice to wait with sending it to tamashii. We might get a descent few more if some guys from youtube chime in. Maybe Anthony will mention it in his "Klilyl" review. I think we're on about 60 now? Be nice if we got to 75 at least...

If you switch out Broli for 17 (partly because broli's jus unrealistic size-wise) I'd be really happy with that top 10. Also, Tien had 6 votes before Anthony voted and he voted Tien so shouldn't he have 7 votes?

All in all I don't think the top 3 will ever change. i advice to wait with sending it to tamashii. We might get a descent few more if some guys from youtube chime in. Maybe Anthony will mention it in his "Klilyl" review. I think we're on about 60 now? Be nice if we got to 75 at least...

Oh I may have missed a Tien count. And yeah I think the top 3 are set. They represent major character arcs that people want represented on their shelf. I would be very happy with those.

OK, I will wait a bit more before sending the results. The more the better afterall.

IIRC, One of the voters initially voted for tien and yamcha, but then changed to 17 and 18 two posts later.

User AJEswim revised his vote.

Last edited:
I'm happy with the top results! I didn't even remember First Form Cell getting votes. Same with Janemba. They would be some cool looking figures, but I'm surprised to see them for a top 2 list. That's why it's cool to have people's reasonings!

Especially based on these results I still think normal goku-18-17-armour Trunks-M Vegeta-(2015) Buu-U Gohan-Gotenks would be a great release schedule for the next 1-2 years. After that they can try riskier releases like tien and yamcha and nappa or perhaps a late 16, but at least the buu saga will have had it's icons too.

I'm curious. Why Gotenks? I'd think you'd want to get Goten and Trunks before getting the fused form of Gotenks. And if you're going to go with a fusion form, I'd think Vegito would be the more popular choice.

I'm curious. Why Gotenks? I'd think you'd want to get Goten and Trunks before getting the fused form of Gotenks. And if you're going to go with a fusion form, I'd think Vegito would be the more popular choice.
I can understand why Gotenks... but Jackie Chun? Pink Shirt Vegeta? :lol

Back