S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC piccolo should still have an OK price for now if you look in the right places, but unless you are willing to pay SDCC Gokus ridiculous prices I doubt you will find him, unless he pops up on ebay (stranger things have happened!)

Oh I get the completionist angle Big D. I get that you want both, I just don't get how you can like displaying them in such a setup. It looks like a character group shot yet has doubles of the same character, I just find that weird looking. I('d) keep them separated.

It's just to show the collection as a whole. I like displaying all 4 freeza's forms together. I just need to remove the pegs from third form to display him with the others:

DSC00368.JPG

It's just to show the collection as a whole. I like displaying all 4 freeza's forms together. I just need to remove the pegs from third form to display him with the others:

DSC00368.JPG

Nice I still need to pic 2nd form up but they are just to pricy. How much did you get your for?

HEre is my frieza set up.

I got a spare first form for sale on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131035419665?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This android 16 also looks great. cant wait to have him next to 17 and 18

Really awesome Reaper and Havok! Pretty cool they scale that well. Still think the legs are disproportionately short to the rest of that 16 body though.

Btw, I think you haven't voted in the feedback thread yet Reaper... Or do you not want to?

Nice I still need to pic 2nd form up but they are just to pricy. How much did you get your for?

I got mine for 69.95 USD + 15.00 USD shipping (Used) on eBay. From this same seller that is currently selling the same figure for 99.00 USD.

How did you remove the pegs from 3rd form? I've cut the pegs from 2nd form with a knife, but I almost lost my finger on the proccess :panic:

I got mine for 69.95 USD + 15.00 USD shipping (Used) on eBay. From this same seller that is currently selling the same figure for 99.00 USD.

How did you remove the pegs from 3rd form? I've cut the pegs from 2nd form with a knife, but I almost lost my finger on the proccess :panic:

my dad has this electric blade that vibrates. kind of like a dremel.

some of us have doubles to triples of each character lol.! I had about 6 scouter vegitas at one point.

I can somewhat understand 2 of the same character, but why the heck would anyone need 6 scouter Vegetas?

Last edited:
Awesome, Anthony('s Customs) voted! (And now you did too Reaper, nice.) I hope we get JRANightmare and Boognice10 in there too, those guys could pull in so much more votes apart from the fact it's nice some people who make themselves known on youtube participated.

Last edited:
Awesome, Anthony from Anthony's customs voted! (And now you did too Reaper, nice.) I hope we get JRANightmare and Boognice10 in there too, those guys could pull in so much more votes apart from the fact it's nice some people who make themselves known on youtube participated.

I like how he just copy pasted his reasoning lol but if he brought some attention to the polls that would be good as well seeing how he already has quite a few viewers on his youtube channel

Well this line is starting to bleed over into the ML community, as Shartimus Prime now receives free samples to review directly from Tamashii as well (he got "klilyn" and manga Goku). In fact, I found out about the line via Boognice10 buying Trunks and JRANightmare champions them as well. So yeah, it'd be great if they'd chip in. I sent 'm both a notification of the poll as well. (Yes I notified Pwn about it, though he's really busy, which is why he's not posting too much.)

Per his own words I figured the more votes the better, plain and simple, and this seemed a good way to go about it as they're in genuine collector's circles.

Back