S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else with the act 4 stands from Tamashii noticed that the part which grips the figure seems to get looser over time? I repose my figuarts more than any other line I collect and I just noticed that a couple of my flying pose figures weren't being gripped properly by the stands anymore :(

Yeah I dislike the stage act grips. I prefer the un-detachable ones from the saint Seiya Effect Stands. They're in the same price category but the quality is higher.

Well this line is starting to bleed over into the ML community, as Shartimus Prime now receives free samples to review directly from Tamashii as well (he got "klilyn" and manga Goku). In fact, I found out about the line via Boognice10 buying Trunks and JRANightmare champions them as well. So yeah, it'd be great if they'd chip in. I sent 'm both a notification of the poll as well. (Yes I notified Pwn about it, though he's really busy, which is why he's not posting too much.)

Per his own words I figured the more votes the better, plain and simple, and this seemed a good way to go about it as they're in genuine collector's circles.

What is ML?

Marvel Legends, sorry.:lol I collected them for a while but fairly short as my interest in Marvel waned in comparison to Batman and DBZ (and now Star Wars' Black line). And, you know, budget considerations, so I sold that stuff but still follow some ML community members.

Last edited:
Anthony's customs is awesome. He's one of my favorite reviewers. The other reviewers I'm subscribed to are related to Batman or DC Universe, DC Collectibles, and Marvel Legends.

Well this line is starting to bleed over into the ML community, as Shartimus Prime now receives free samples to review directly from Tamashii as well (he got "klilyn" and manga Goku). In fact, I found out about the line via Boognice10 buying Trunks and JRANightmare champions them as well. So yeah, it'd be great if they'd chip in. I sent 'm both a notification of the poll as well. (Yes I notified Pwn about it, though he's really busy, which is why he's not posting too much.)

Per his own words I figured the more votes the better, plain and simple, and this seemed a good way to go about it as they're in genuine collector's circles.

That's so awesome! Thanks for reaching out!

Damn, you guys are making me want to add non SHFs to my SHF DBZ collection. Although I did add a Cell Jr the other day, but still...

Damn, you guys are making me want to add non SHFs to my SHF DBZ collection. Although I did add a Cell Jr the other day, but still...

Here is how I see it. Add characters in scale that most likely wont get made. If they do end up getting made sell them.

What are the chances they would make saibamen ? virtually zero.

Thats a good way of seeing it reaper, its the folk that buy the statues then argue said character shouldnt be made because they already have one that annoy me.

Meant to ask before, but how do you make your dioramas? Is it just cut foam or something else?

Thats a good way of seeing it reaper, its the folk that buy the statues then argue said character shouldnt be made because they already have one that annoy me.

Meant to ask before, but how do you make your dioramas? Is it just cut foam or something else?

sorry, i'm taking this personally but i never said shouldn't. its just not a necessity if certain characters already exists in a nice statue.

btw i just saw an update that my krillin will arive between Nov 12, 2013 - Friday, Nov 29, 2013 :monkey2

I wasnt talking about anyone in particular, but can you not see how unfair that sounds? Not everyone is content with or wants statues to fill up their displays, I certainly dont.

Only thing I'll say is people can and will decide for themselves what they deem a necessity. The SHF line is unique, factually. Therefore a release in that line simply isn't the same as one in another line, factually. Whether (and when) you CARE about that (or not), that's a matter of sheer opinion and it has no use trying to make general statements about it. People will want what they want and that's that.

These Saibaman would look awesome along with Scouter Vegeta and Nappa. Too bad they are hard to find.

I'm getting Fat Boo from Scultures (it is too small but still well sculpted) and I think I'm done with statues.

Lucca Comics & Games 2013

bandai-figuarts-luccacomics2013-41-533x800.jpg

bandai-figuarts-luccacomics2013-45-533x800.jpg

bandai-figuarts-luccacomics2013-46-533x800.jpg

bandai-figuarts-luccacomics2013-48-533x800.jpg

Did they change Goku's hair? It looks bad in those pics.

Just to clear things up, I wasnt talking about anyone from this forum at all; I know we all have our preferences here, but no one would deny another of their favourite figure if it has a chance of getting made (yes, even Yamcha :lol)

I was infact talking about some members on the other boards, who will argue with you until they are blue in the face that because a character has many iterations or because they already have said character from another line that it shouldnt be made, hell, one guy actually said regular Goku should be scrapped because he already has alot of him, wtf??

This line is unique, and in that aspect no other figure or statue should "make do" so a figure can be skipped over, thats my opinion.

I apologise if I offended you blood, it was not meant as a stab at yourself or anyone else here.

Did they change Goku's hair? It looks bad in those pics.

Nope, its possibly the angle; Gokus hair on that figure has always been shown as being very edged and spiky.

It may be the light, but does his gi look darker to anyone else? That colour seems closer to Krillins, and if it is, will be a much nicer colour imo.

No. they changed it from orange to also orange, becuase t's more orange. It's also orange scented ( the color, not the fruit), making it more legetimately orange.

And the same with his hair.

No. they changed it from orange to also orange, becuase t's more orange. It's also orange scented ( the color, not the fruit), making it more legetimately orange.

And the same with his hair.

I doubt I'm reading this correctly because I just started laughing :lol I'm just lost..

Nope, its possibly the angle; Gokus hair on that figure has always been shown as being very edged and spiky.

It may be the light, but does his gi look darker to anyone else? That colour seems closer to Krillins, and if it is, will be a much nicer colour imo.

I agree; Goku's hair seems "off" in those pictures

Back