S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly dont see nappa happening, he has two things working against him; he is too big to be sold at a decent price, and hes a villain that Japan isnt interested in. Tamashii have already made it clear that they still cater to japan more than us.

In any case, we should get a new figure reveal around january or at Gokus release in feb/march.

After Krillin's out for a year, I'm curious how well he does. It would be awesome to have follow up with a representative next year, in response to how things went this year.

I honestly dont see nappa happening, he has two things working against him; he is too big to be sold at a decent price, and hes a villain that Japan isnt interested in. Tamashii have already made it clear that they still cater to japan more than us.

In any case, we should get a new figure reveal around january or at Gokus release in feb/march.

Exactly plus hes a joke just bring on Buu.even if nappa is released his price would be over a $100.00 which would throw people off.

Hopefully Krillin sells well so we can continue to get more non-saiyan characters.

I'd love to have Nappa, but over 60 I wouldn't even consider him. I still don't see why he'd have to be expensive per se. Just don't give him much accessories. Few hands and 3 heads and done. Look at how much cell got, strip that away and replace it for a bigger figure. Seems comparable in overall weight/material to me. The one I really don't see happening is Broli.

this **** will be so awesome!

1391530_748756395140276_1680139129_n.jpg

Here are a few more variations if the pieces in combination. Looking forward to picking these up. They add so much more to the posing and showing the power of these characters.
e2apu9e9.jpg
4eda8y5y.jpg
zubu8yra.jpg

Here's the link to the poll. (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135105) Read the first post and before you vote, remember that no characters other than Krillin and Regular Goku have been confirmed for the future. We've some some other prototypes, but they have not been confirmed yet, so don't assume we will get them. Just vote for your favorites.

Edit: My pasting in of the link didn't work the first time around, sorry.

I was gonna vote Kid Goku and Kid Goten/Tunks, assuming we would already get Shenron, but since you are saying that they are not confirmed, should I vote Shenron ? Not that later they don´t release him because ppl didn´t vote for him because we assumed he was set

Don't assume any char except those that have a release date. Normal Goku has one for march/april and krillin just got released. That's it. Tamashii's explicitely said nothing's decided after goku.

It's up to you to decide what you wanna vote, opinions on the realism of influencing tamashii differ among us. i think we can have an added sway in the end between different releases they're already considering anyway. But to keep the poll fair you can vote anything.

Exactly plus hes a joke just bring on Buu.even if nappa is released his price would be over a $100.00 which would throw people off.

what if i told you he wont be over 100?

I'd love to have Nappa, but over 60 I wouldn't even consider him. I still don't see why he'd have to be expensive per se. Just don't give him much accessories. Few hands and 3 heads and done. Look at how much cell got, strip that away and replace it for a bigger figure. Seems comparable in overall weight/material to me. The one I really don't see happening is Broli.

Worst case scenario?
this Kamen rider came with a dragon and got like 10 switch out hands and etc... for 4200 yen.

shfryugadragblacker.jpg

SH_Figuarts_Ryuga_03.jpg

A difference is that probably sold massively in Japan, where it's questionable if Nappa would descently sell even with a more standerd shf price. I think he will if he's descently priced, now that they already have Vegeta and Normal Goku. I can't see him being released before major heroes though, so yeah I expect they'll be going to the Buu saga. I just hope they at least chuck us those damn twins they already have.

You will also note that said kamen rider was a guaranteed seller, Nappa isnt. It isnt just about what a figure comes with, its how likely it will sell, the less likely that is, the less they come with.

How is Nappa a joke? He wiped the floor with the entire Z fighters single handedly, including Piccolo. At the early stages of DBZ, that's pretty impressive. Of course Goku beat him, but Goku did receive special training. I would love a figure of Nappa to pose along side Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

How is Nappa a joke? He wiped the floor with the entire Z fighters single handedly, including Piccolo. At the early stages of DBZ, that's pretty impressive. Of course Goku beat him, but Goku did receive special training. I would love a figure of Nappa to pose along side Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

:exactly:

I :pray: for Nappa to be released every day.

Tbh if we look at him like that, Raditz would be in the same category, if not better than Nappa, and we all know what people think of him :lol

Its all about perception; at the time, each villain was a bad***, but now they are insignificant compared to the villain that came after.

I want a Raditz figure too. If this rule apply, then Bardock, Vegeta, Trunks, and the entire Z team, except Goku, are all insignificant cause they all got beat by whoever the most current bad guy was at the time. It doesn't matter what a character's strength level is, it's how much impact he or she had on the show. Or just how much people liked that character.

It's all about your own opinion and nothing more. If Krec9 thinks Nappa's a joke then that's his to think. I actually think Kid Buu is a joke, and a massively uninteresting character (he barely has a character imo), same for Broli, Nappa impressed me way more then either and it had nothing to do with his power level. I don't get why you would like a character just because of his power level anyway. That's not what character is, it's a trait.

There's no point in trying to argue any of it. It's not like you'll change Krec9's opinion, or mine, or your own. If Toriyama had a fighting cucumber defeat Goku, would he suddenly not be a joke to me because he defeated Goku? No, it'll still be the dumbest thing ever to me. Clearly Krec9 just didn't care for Nappa, that's fine.:lol

Back