S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did anyone else preorder Krillin from BBTS? I know he won't be released for another 2 weeks or so, but I was wondering what my preorder status page would say when he becomes available. This is my first time using BBTS and I have the Pile of Loot feature turned off.

He wont unfortunately, we already know what gokus coming with, unless the final face is ssj, which removes the possibility of a shouting face, not good.

But we haven't seen the box like krillins. So who knows ?.... I know it's unlikely that he comes with ssj faces for ssj Goku . And Goku shouting face I'm sure is the 5th .

Its easy deduction though; the web shop says 5 faces and we have seen 4 in pics, with the shouting one most likely being 5th. The description doesnt say anything else about faces.

Yup, unfortunatelly at this point Bandai would never release a SSj face with regular Goku as they can make more money selling as separated figures. And they are aways aiming for more money.

Still think it's an utter faillure Norm Goku doesn't have a teeth grinding and serious smirking face.

Im just glad we are finally getting him lol.

I'm glad he comes with this face

541401_510032832413508_669155003_n.jpg

^can't see picture

that's strange, neither can i on my phone but on my pc i can :S
but here's another

bulma.jpg

^I'd only get a DB version of Bulma if she came with a Kid Goku, dragon radar, and dragonballs.

That face alone is a gold mine of display options waiting to happen. Needles, running from characters, dodging a blast... Or burning his butt in the Buu saga if you recolor the face to SSJ

sitting on a scale toilet. Walking in on hentai woody molesting vegeta.
geeting probed by frezia's tail.

i would've turned fluttershy in chi chi instead of Rarity cause you know...

angry_fluttershy_by_rivaldragon-d4vhe9j.png

Back