S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.taghobby.com/?p=4308

QyY9zXe.jpg

eDOlb40.jpg

ZPlad5F.jpg

4GLUyuN.jpg

cnFfWFh.jpg

thats awesome.

Krillin looks awesome. I wish he had just one more face though, a happy, eyes open face. I'll probably display him with the grinning face, then change it up with the action face with the Destro Disk.

Krillin turned out to be a great figure. Nice to see a non-saiyan hero

Last edited:
On the scale issue; I do believe Gohan is also a bit too tall, but I'm picky, so I'll leave it alone lmao.
In other news, Krillin looks freakin awesome! And on top of that, he has hands out the A**! Looks like a worthwhile release!

I thought Krillin was gonna come out later along the same time as Normal Goku. Also questioning those soap bar things.

BTW, Normal Vegeta's crossed arms can be used on SSJ Vegeta? Judging from one of the pics in the last two pages

I thought Krillin was gonna come out later along the same time as Normal Goku. Also questioning those soap bar things.

BTW, Normal Vegeta's crossed arms can be used on SSJ Vegeta? Judging from one of the pics in the last two pages

Yes, they use the same body, so they can use the same crossed-arms piece, FSLAR.
As the for bars, they may be ummm... pieces with ball joints to hold the multiple extra heads? Or maybe they're just bricks for him to pose with?

That looks great Pilot Tails! I would love to get the Trunks Bojack Unbound look to go with him. It would have been awesome to see more of that era up to the Great Saiyaman saga with Gohan.

That looks great Pilot Tails! I would love to get the Trunks Bojack Unbound look to go with him. It would have been awesome to see more of that era up to the Great Saiyaman saga with Gohan.
I never thought about it that way! They could've done just a bit more with those seven Goku-less years, considering Gohan was strongest.. Aww man... :thud:

They can always go back to it! They did it with Battle of Gods opening it up before the World Tournament with Uub. It would probably be better as a mini-series or specials though. Although, now thinking of it, it's probably a bad idea, because it would water it down. It's best to make your own fan fiction. Maybe stories with various Frieza scouter group conquests, or Tien and Chiaotzu's adventures? Or maybe go pre-Dragon Ball with the origins of Tien's race. The cool thing about figures is that you can create those type of things.

They can always go back to it! They did it with Battle of Gods opening it up before the World Tournament with Uub. It would probably be better as a mini-series or specials though. Although, now thinking of it, it's probably a bad idea, because it would water it down. It's best to make your own fan fiction. Maybe stories with various Frieza scouter group conquests, or Tien and Chiaotzu's adventures? Or maybe go pre-Dragon Ball with the origins of Tien's race. The cool thing about figures is that you can create those type of things.

I think it would be cool to see more of friezas race and maybe their home planet/ history instead of only knowing cooler cold frieza and chilled n they seem to be all apart of the same family tree lol lets "branch" out a bit more lol

^^Agreed. I have mixed feelings about them continuing with DB/ DBZ canon. I thought the original canon was fantastic. I haven't seen Battle of the Gods yet, but I'm hoping I'll enjoy it too. That being said, it's been almost 20 years since DBZ ended in Japan and the creator himself said he didn't want to continue with it. I hope they don't decide to continue the story just for monetary reasons and then completely ruin it.

I guess I'd be open to miniseries that flesh out the back story of a few lesser developed characters as long as Toriyama is at the helm and takes an active role unlike with GT.

examples: Back story on Androids 17 and 18. What were they like before they became androids. Why did Gero pick them to experiment on?

An android 16 backstory. Why did Gero deactivate android 16?

What was Hercule Satan like before he became a pompous fighter?

A feature delving into Frieza's past.

A series delving into the romance of Bulma and Vegeta.

On the other hand, there is something to be said about not fleshing out the story further and leaving it up to our imagination. I'd just hate to see classic DBZ get ruined.

^^Agreed. I have mixed feelings about them continuing with DB/ DBZ canon. I thought the original canon was fantastic. I haven't seen Battle of the Gods yet, but I'm hoping I'll enjoy it too. That being said, it's been almost 20 years since DBZ ended in Japan and the creator himself said he didn't want to continue with it. I hope they don't decide to continue the story just for monetary reasons and then completely ruin it.

I guess I'd be open to miniseries that flesh out the back story of a few lesser developed characters as long as Toriyama is at the helm and takes an active role unlike with GT.

examples: Back story on Androids 17 and 18. What were they like before they became androids. Why did Gero pick them to experiment on?

An android 16 backstory. Why did Gero deactivate android 16?

What was Hercule Satan like before he became a pompous fighter?

A feature delving into Frieza's past.

A series delving into the romance of Bulma and Vegeta.

On the other hand, there is something to be said about not fleshing out the story further and leaving it up to our imagination. I'd just hate to see classic DBZ get ruined.

I agree, movies or a group of mini series fleshing out the rather unexplored areas of DBZ would be nice! It'd get away from the OP-ness of the Buu Saga imo, and give things more of a feel where characters are far more significant(rather than the 'super saiyan squad' lol).

Yeah after thinking about it. I don't want anything being apart of the continuity unless it's after, so if you were satisfied you can just ignore it. I thought I wouldn't want there to be more at all, but then I watch Battle of Gods and was happy with it's inclusion. If they did some manga miniseries, which I think most of the specials were, it's okay. If Toriyama is done with it, then let it be. I'm watching the Dragon Ball series for the fourth time this year, and will continue to re -watch it many more times in the future. End on a good note!

Well, only the part you can see on the picture fits inside. I had to remove the rest to take this picture :)

Back