S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who's irked by Cell's proportions? I coulda sworn he had longer legs and a shorter torso!

I really like the figure but it does seem a bit spindly to me. It has the sort of build I would have expected on a first form Cell.

Am I the only one who's irked by Cell's proportions? I coulda sworn he had longer legs and a shorter torso!

here you have a bigger muscled cell, now sush!

180px-CellTheCellGames.png

First form cell had long legs.

180px-CellImperfectFormTheReunionk.png

Last edited:
Still prefer his first form look, he looked real scary. You guys remember the first time you saw him with Piccolo? Good times :).

First form cell was creepy as **** lol i still remember when he first appeared on dbz suckin everyone up in his tail lol

I love Perfect Cell (my preferred form), but First Form has that cool sort of "this could to Kamen Rider fans" look. Maybe that's just me, lol. It's like Form Form Cell and Super Saiyan Man were originally dreamed up to fight each other.

Yea II remember when first form cell first showed up it was awesome and creepy at the same time ! Remember that guy telling piccolo I'll pay you whatever you want $$$$ just save me ! (Like piccolo wants money is what I was thinking )

here you have a bigger muscled cell, now sush!

180px-CellTheCellGames.png

First form cell had long legs.

180px-CellImperfectFormTheReunionk.png
I haven't seen much of the manga, but I know the anime consistently showed him as having longish legs. I always attributed that to his height. However, I did look at the Goku vs. Cell manga in a Barnes&Noble, noticing they actually weren't too distant in height, which was so weird compared to the anime...
I always thought Cell was taller than Piccolo but they're apparently the same height, or Cell is shorter?
With that Aside, Cell still looks mighty fine, but i was surprised that he doesn't use the 'newer' figuarts body like Frieza and Trunks(And Krillin) do.

It isnt tamashiis fault; the anime is very inconsistant in both height and colour.

Tamashii usually picks the first appearance of each character in said form/outfit, which is why some figures seem small or out of proportion at times. Trunks is a prime example of that; the shot tamashii used for his height was the stare between him and goku, which made him seem very small.

But they didn't do it for all of them, like Piccolo, Vegeta or Gohan's height, isn't it their fault? They could have gone for the taller and muscular look for Cell, but they went with what's cheaper or easier. He didn't look scrawny and bug eyed in his first appearance either. They didn't give Trunks side burns. They're first figures were based off the manga. I think it's more of a coincidence of a "mistake" can be blamed on anime inconsistencies. They seem to care about the fans, so they wouldn't just pick something random and go with it. Making mistakes or having to change this because of financial reasons doesn't mean they didn't try to get the best results. If I'm wrong in saying this, it doesn't mean I didn't try to give a good response.

Looks like the thread with the poll on it slowed down a bit since it was initially created...

Klilyn!? I though his japanese name was kuririn. Or whatever. I'll play the role of ignorant western pig and say I think that name looks stupid, ive genuinely never seen it before. And what ARE the red bars below his heads?

Finally Kuririn! Or Krillin, or... Klilyn?

I've seen variations, like Goku and Gokou, Freeza and Frieza, Tenshinhan and Tien, but Klilyn is new to me.

Anime colored Gi, manga colored eyes, and red lines on boots that doesn't fit anything. Still getting the figure tough.

1383131_618445368197244_557646022_n.jpg

1377472_618359214872526_253005773_n.jpg

There were other effects too im sure, can remember seeing them earlier.

Also, at least krillins gi colour is fixed; he looks good but with an expensive pink ranger coming he might be the first figure I dont get right away.

Back