S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only GT characters I would consider is SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta, no one else interested me, plus, the entire saga is now non canon so it no longer exists to me lol.

A dragonball line would be fine with me as long as it was its own line; there are just too many dbz characters still worth making before they start eating into the releases from other series.

Lol sometimes i think im the only person that really didnt hate GT.
if they did branch that way which i doubt they would i want
goku pan trunks goten gohan vegeta (all forms for the saiyans) uub super 17 baby vegeta 3 nova shenron ( cant remember the japanese name) syn shenron and ssj4 gogeta

You know, I agree with a lot of what you were saying. And that's why I like Krillin so much! He still has his rivalry with Goku, even if he was far out classed by everyone. I really liked the last episode of GT, where Goku, even though he totally outclassed Krillin, still wanted to fight with him. I love their relationship. I know you're not saying this, but there's a lot of people that think stronger power equals better characters, which I find disappointing. As a huge superhero fan, it's one of the reasons why I don't like those debates on "Who would beat who", or seeing why one hero or villain is better than another because of their power level. In terms of Batman and Dragon Ball, I absolutely love characters like Alfred and Bulma. They help to give some more relatable perspectives within the madness!

I love the SSJ4 designs and I think they would make for great looking figures! I don't care about their place in Dragonball. I hope they get made someday :)

Lol sometimes i think im the only person that really didnt hate GT.
if they did branch that way which i doubt they would i want
goku pan trunks goten gohan vegeta (all forms for the saiyans) uub super 17 baby vegeta 3 nova shenron ( cant remember the japanese name) syn shenron and ssj4 gogeta

I think the fact that the UK didnt get the proper voice actors for GT tainted my mind towards disliking the series. It may not have been as bad if they actually sounded like the should have. The badly thought out plats and the holes that came from sich poor plots didnt help though.

Only characters i liked from gt(their design) was super baby vegeta, ssj4 goku/vegeta/gogeta and nova/ice/sin shenron, if they ever made those figures id buy em lol

Or why their clothes magically repaired themselves or why their top clothing vanished then reappeared when they went back to normal lol, and dont get me started on why Gogetas colours are reversed lol.

Oh I'm willing to let all those things slide, but you cross a line when it comes to fashionable eye color!

They progressed so far in their fashion sense and then this?:
Super-Saiyan-God-Goku-660x330.jpg

I'm just kidding. I know a lot of people don't, but I actually really like the Super Saiyan God look.

I think it would look better on vegeta just because of his armor colour; the reddish pink hair clashed too much with Gokus gi, not a good design choice.

Oh I'm willing to let all those things slide, but you cross a line when it comes to fashionable eye color!

They progressed so far in their fashion sense and then this?:
Super-Saiyan-God-Goku-660x330.jpg

I'm just kidding. I know a lot of people don't, but I actually really like the Super Saiyan God look.

Im one of the few who like the God mode better then Ss4.

I AM ALL FOR A BADMAN PINK SHIRT VEGGIE. LOL

Tamashii really can't please us all at this rate of four a year... meanwhile, sentai teams are just comin out da a** lol

In relation to the SSJ forms... I like em all! SSJ4 Gogeta would be an excellent figure, he was like Vegito all over again.... with that said, Vegito could even fight as a piece of candy... pure bada**ery haha

The thing with SSJ4 Gogeta was that his personality was totally off; in the movie he was serious, GT Gogeta was just Vegito with a timer, always bugged me.

Being that Silrian brought up, not caring too much for getting one Android twin, without the other, do you any of you have other characters you feel the same way about?
I was thinking I'd want Nappa, if we got Raditz, but then realized I would still buy Raditz on if Nappa didn't get released, so I guess that doesn't count. I thought maybe First Form Frieza, if we don't get Bardock, but thought about it, and I think I might actually want both!

Wow, guys, sorry for the lousy topic! Unless you guys have an answer, it would be great!

There isn't any character that I feel would be incomplete without another, except that I wouldn't get a main villain like Frieza, or Cell if there was no Goku, or Gohan. ( Not that that's relevant ). There are enough characters released now that whatever comes out has someone to go with. I feel that each and every release from this point enriches the line regardless of who it is. Just go with what's popular, with maybe one "experimental" release a year to round out the cast for the fans. If those "experimental" releases prove to be sellers, release more things like it and continue to test the waters with stuff off the beaten path.

For me this is what I would need for the line to feel complete. Complete here just meaning that I feel everything that makes Dragonball what it is gets represented.

Battle Damaged Goku (normal and ssj)
Bulma
Majin Vegeta ( normal and M faces )
Saiyaman ( Helmet and bandana )
orange gi adult Gohan ( normal and ssj2 hair/faces )
Super Buu ( I would be okay with just kid Buu, but prefer Super )
kid Gohan ( I like PilotTails' idea of having a two pack, Namekian clothes and Saiyan armor )

I'd like everything of course, but not having those would make me sad. These are my must haves.

I could see original Dragonball characters as being the experimental releases I talked about earlier. If that worked out these would be my must haves for that.

Kid Goku with kinto un
King Piccolo
Bulma
Yamcha with puar
Tien ( no Chaozu so that they can go all out with the effects parts, and I have a better idea for chaozu anyway )
Jacky Chung
Master Roshi ( I really would like both Jacky and Roshi, I think he's important enough for that )
kid Krillin and Chaozu two pack
Launch ( both heads )
Mercenary Tao

I can see Bandai trying to release Bulma, Yamcha, Tien in a way that would make them compatable with both Dragonball and Z. I could see it working well enough. If that's what is required to get them, go ahead and do that. I don't think we'll get a season 5 Goku and Piccolo for that reason. The ones released ( or soon to be released ) work well enough. I think It all depends on weather we get a separate line for Dragonball or not.

The thing with SSJ4 Gogeta was that his personality was totally off; in the movie he was serious, GT Gogeta was just Vegito with a timer, always bugged me.

Ah, I hear ya there... but he was right about being the ultimate fusion... two SSJ4s! He had be confident; of course, he shoulda been more righteous like he was against Janemba and finished things quickly.
Overall, SSJ4 for me and the return to Kid Goku are really the only things I liked in GT...

For me, SSJ God is far superior to SSJ4. I like both though. I like GT, but part of the reason I think I like it is that I've never thought of it as part of Dragon Ball Z. I enjoy it for what it is, and I genuinely like it. I've never connected the two series really, since the style was a bit different.

kid Gohan ( I like PilotTails' idea of having a two pack, Namekian clothes and Saiyan armor )

I'd like everything of course, but not having those would make me sad. These are my must haves.

I could see original Dragonball characters as being the experimental releases I talked about earlier. If that worked out these would be my must haves for that.

Kid Goku with kinto un
King Piccolo
Bulma
Yamcha with puar
Tien ( no Chaozu so that they can go all out with the effects parts, and I have a better idea for chaozu anyway )
Jacky Chung
Master Roshi ( I really would like both Jacky and Roshi, I think he's important enough for that )
kid Krillin and Chaozu two pack
Launch ( both heads )
Mercenary Tao

I can see Bandai trying to release Bulma, Yamcha, Tien in a way that would make them compatable with both Dragonball and Z. I could see it working well enough. If that's what is required to get them, go ahead and do that. I don't think we'll get a season 5 Goku and Piccolo for that reason. The ones released ( or soon to be released ) work well enough. I think It all depends on weather we get a separate line for Dragonball or not.

Yes, check, yes and YESSS, join the Kid Gohan club. He's important! I especially like how they handled his half Saiyan heritage; having hidden potential because of his humanly ethical yet pacifist attitude combined with a hidden Saiyan nature...

I'm also ALL FOR a Dragonball line. Full speed ahead!

Gah, all this talk about GT and Battle of the Gods, I cant add to that discussion:lol. At the rate I'm going it'll be over a month before I get to GT and they're taking their time to bring over the movie:impatient: ( I cant watch it online, I have a very data restricked plan ).

Back