S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he was . I think the most evil of the main villians but piccolo too

Even if youre talking about king piccolo from dragonball, he is nowhere close to being as evil /psychotic as kid buu, piccolo made allies with pilaf to get the dragonballs to get his youth back and when he got what he wanted he toyed with everyone threatening to destroy cities one by one. Kid buu on the other hand just destroyed everything in discriminately without a thought of it lol

Even if youre talking about king piccolo from dragonball, he is nowhere close to being as evil /psychotic as kid buu, piccolo made allies with pilaf to get the dragonballs to get his youth back and when he got what he wanted he toyed with everyone threatening to destroy cities one by one. Kid buu on the other hand just destroyed everything in discriminately without a thought of it lol

That's true . Kid buu is the definition of evil . And it's scary because he was child like . Like he didn't know any better , that's scary .

I want to see imperfect and semi perfect cell before any other villains.

I want to see imperfect and semi perfect cell before any other villains.

I would like to seem them to, but not before Kid Buu. I want the villains to go Kid Buu, King Piccolo, Imperfect Cell, 1st form Frieza, Majin Buu, Semi-Perfect Cell, 2nd and 3rd form Frieza, then Super Buu and Evil Buu

Instead of being purely innocent like a child he was the exact opposite lol

You went to a really nice grade school! Kids bullied eachother since kindergarten where I went! I get what your saying though. I love Kid Buu for what you've been saying. Pure evil with no inhibitions, but it's so perverted because he's in the form of a child. All the forms, besides Evil Buu, had some perversion to them.

You went to a really nice grade school! Kids bullied eachother since kindergarten where I went! I get what your saying though. I love Kid Buu for what you've been saying. Pure evil with no inhibitions, but it's so perverted because he's in the form of a child. All the forms, besides Evil Buu, had some perversion to them.

Children are "innocent" evil. they just dont realise what effect it can cause to what they're doing...

anyhooo, are we february yet? :monkey1

I really like hearing people's passion for a character. I'm championing Majin Vegeta, Cartoon's is Kid Buu, and I think Blackdragon's was Broly. We can all have campaigns!

I really like hearing people's passion for a character. I'm championing Majin Vegeta, Cartoon's is Kid Buu, and I think Blackdragon's was Broly. We can all have campaigns!

Majin vegeta would look great next to kid buu ;). Broly though ..... I don't know I want DBZ anime figures .

majin_vegeta_vs_kid_buu_by_manthanaaa-d55yv8c.jpg

Last edited:

Oh I'm definitely making myself the long haired Trunks campaign leader then.
hqdefault.jpg

I'd also support the 1F Frieza campaign on the side.

I think just saying Majin Vegeta is good enough, but here's one of my favorite scenes:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDCEL4QDOGw[/ame]

I don't go back to clips of anything other than Buu Saga stuff, and it's mainly for Majin Vegeta or any Buu Saga Vegeta stuff. That's when he went from my fifth favorite character to almost my favorite in Dragon Ball Z. Although, after watching the original Dragon Ball, Goku is my all time favorite character, so he can't win on that end. From the pride speech, basically "selling his soul", admittance of his love for his family, the Final Atonement sacrifice, allowing himself to be pummeled to near death by Kid Buu in order to buy Goku time, coming up with the idea for Earth's people to save themselves. He represents my favorite stuff throughout the series. Learning to be selfless, accepting one's limitations, getting over pride, pushing yourself to your absolute limit, never backing down even if it's futile, etc.

tumblr_laet9xAzNX1qepbceo1_400.png

Majin Vegeta!

I'd want long haired trunks with armor too, but not his bulked up form; his normal and super states would be better imo.

Oh sorry mate totally agree, I do however want his ssj version of his long hair and the picture I chose just seemed awesome to me.:p But no yeah, I'm campaigning for Tall Long Haired Armoured trunks in a normal buff size (like ssj Vegeta is) and with ssj and non ssj hair. The pinnacle for me would be four heads tbrh: non ssj tail and loose and ssj tail and loose and two faces for each or something. I'm totally fine if that'd be it, I don't need energy effects. Compromise for me would be nonssj long hair in tail and loose ssj hair. Honestly I'd be grateful for any armoured tall Trunks with long hair.

@Bane: Vegeta's entire arc, seeing Goku go ssj3 and seeing Gohan as an adult and get together with Videl, those three moments are the only things why I don't completely ignore the Buu period.:p (And by ignore I just mean zero interest.)

These are my favorite looks for Trunks from least to greatest:

super_saiyan_trunks_honor_poster_by_scetchmaster1-d55kaoz.jpg

If I could get the one on the far right, that would be the only Trunks I would need for my collection! I'd draw him all the time when I was a kid, not knowing who he was.

Yeah, long hair Trunks with vest is among my favourite forms of him, but he is a movie version of him; closest we will see of him is his armored version.

Back