S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here, i've done it for you folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knVWRS7q55I

As with all of EONs customs, he looks great.

VBHkzmE.gif

Seriously though that's a very good custom, I mean really solid work. I just can't wrap my head around why you'd spend the time and recourses on it. FTR, my initial mention of yardrat goku was a joke... I couldn't think of a more unimportant Goku release.:lol

Only characters that will prolly need to be a monster arts would be: broly, king cold, ginyu ,burter ,recoome, shenron, perunga if they decide to go that route, an oozaru(which is highly unlikely even for a monster arts) and i cant really think of any other character lol but they should deff do all of them lol...i just want a shelf completly dedicated to all dbz characters lol

Only characters that will prolly need to be a monster arts would be: broly, king cold, ginyu ,burter ,recoome, shenron, perunga if they decide to go that route, an oozaru(which is highly unlikely even for a monster arts) and i cant really think of any other character lol but they should deff do all of them lol...i just want a shelf completly dedicated to all dbz characters lol

I would have MonsterArts do Frieza 3, King Cold, Shenron, Perunga, Oozaru, Ginyu, Burter, Cell jr 7 pack, and a Saibaman 6 pack

I would have MonsterArts do Frieza 3, King Cold, Shenron, Perunga, Oozaru, Ginyu, Burter, Cell jr 7 pack, and a Saibaman 6 pack

Good call on friezas 3rd form, also his 2nd form is pretty big too but not sure how tall he would be, i think friezas 2nd form was around perfect cells height not sure though

Good call on friezas 3rd form, also his 2nd form is pretty big too but not sure how tall he would be, i think friezas 2nd form was around perfect cells height not sure though

Frieza's second form and King Cold would be the same mold, but Kind Cold would have armor and a different paintjob

Lol Frieza 3rd form monsterarts?:p they can just reuse the Alien mold.:lol

I'd be okay with a scaled down Burter shf to be honest. If he's at least as tall as Cell including his "horns" but a lot broader, I'd be okay with it.

Not that I can see it happening, but damnit I'd love having all the armoured guys from Namek. Mainly just 1F Frieza, Zarbon, Burter, Jeice and Ginyu. That'd look so awesome. If they'd be seperate releases I don't think I'd pay up for Recoome, Guldo and Dodoria tbh.

Frieza's second form and King Cold would be the same mold, but Kind Cold would have armor and a different paintjob

Ya but iunno 2nd form frieza was not that much bigger than piccolo and king cold was like ginormous compared to mecha frieza so i think king cold is alot bigger than 2nd form frieza

Ya but iunno 2nd form frieza was not that much bigger than piccolo and king cold was like ginormous compared to mecha frieza so i think king cold is alot bigger than 2nd form frieza

as you can see, piccolo and Frieza 2 are around the same height
FriezaFirstTransformationVs.Piccolo.png

and here King Cold is ginormous compared to Mecha Frieza
tumblr_lgs54wjTC11qf8kb8o1_500.png

and here King Cold is as big as Recoome
CellFriezaKingColdGinyuEp195.png

and here Piccolo is almost as big as Recoome
-Vegeta-Son-Goku-Frieza-Son-Gohan-Piccolo-Dragon-Ball-Z-Ginyu-Force-Fresh-New-Hd-Wallpaper--.jpg

so King Cold is a little bit taller than Frieza's 2nd form

no other forms of frieza before hitting some of the other main characters please. I don't want to see slots keep getting used up for different versions of characters. We already have 4 Goku and 2 vegeta variants.

No Broly (incredibly lame["waah, goku cried when I was a baby and now I hold an insane grudge"], overrated character) or King Cold (had very little screen time). If we are going to get a large character, I'd rather have them release the Nappa prototype that we've already seen

no other forms of frieza before hitting some of the other main characters please. I don't want to see slots keep getting used up for different versions of characters. We already have 4 Goku and 2 vegeta variants.

No Broly (incredibly lame["waah, goku cried when I was a baby and now I hold an insane grudge"], overrated character) or King Cold (had very little screen time). If we are going to get a large character, I'd rather have them release the Nappa prototype that we've already seen

I was going off big characters besides Nappa because I count him as already happening

Considering king cold is clearly in his second form, id put the height inconsistencies down to anime errors as usual; he would be the same height roughly as friezas second form.

Also, what other "main characters" are you thinking of KPman? There arent many left unless you are counting Yancha, Tien etc (which I dont)

Last edited:
Considering king cold is clearly in his second form, id put the height inconsistencies down to anime errors as usual; he would be the same height roughly as friezas second form.

Also, what other "main characters" are you thinking of KPman? There arent many left unless you are counting Yancha, Tien etc (which I dont)

I'd include:

Kid Buu
Androids 17 and 18
Bulma
Raditz and Nappa
Bills (considering the new movie is canon, we should get a figure of him)

and one's I don't necessarily care for, but are main characters:
Goten + Kid Trunks
Tien + Chaiozu
Yamcha

I'd include:

Kid Buu
Androids 17 and 18
Bulma
Raditz and Nappa
Bills (considering the new movie is canon, we should get a figure of him)

and one's I don't necessarily care for, but are main characters:
Goten + Kid Trunks
Tien + Chaiozu
Yamcha

Bulma and not Chi-Chi?

Bulma has been there since the beginning essentially and has had a huge impact on other characters with her technical know how. Also, I personally find her character a lot more likeable than Chi Chi's.

Bulma has been there since the beginning essentially and has had a huge impact on other characters with her technical know how. Also, I personally find her character a lot more likeable than Chi Chi's.

Haha, I agree, but if I got Bulma I'd also want Chi-Chi and Videl so I could have the 4 main girls

Back