S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as you can see, piccolo and Frieza 2 are around the same height
FriezaFirstTransformationVs.Piccolo.png

and here King Cold is ginormous compared to Mecha Frieza
tumblr_lgs54wjTC11qf8kb8o1_500.png

and here King Cold is as big as Recoome
CellFriezaKingColdGinyuEp195.png

and here Piccolo is almost as big as Recoome
-Vegeta-Son-Goku-Frieza-Son-Gohan-Piccolo-Dragon-Ball-Z-Ginyu-Force-Fresh-New-Hd-Wallpaper--.jpg

so King Cold is a little bit taller than Frieza's 2nd form

I like what you did there lol so ya basicly looking at it and the constant inconsistencies from the anime i think it would be safe to say that king cold and 2nd form frieza are a bit taller than piccolo and that would be the same for recoome ginyu and burta, like they could make them all roughly the same size and it would be pretty close in scale imo

I'd include:

Kid Buu
Androids 17 and 18
Bulma
Raditz and Nappa
Bills (considering the new movie is canon, we should get a figure of him)

and one's I don't necessarily care for, but are main characters:
Goten + Kid Trunks
Tien + Chaiozu
Yamcha

I pretty much agree with this. Z Fighters + saga defining villains essentially. Except that if you list 17, you should list 16. 16 has both more screentime and a more integral part in the plot. And it's too early to rank Bills among these imho.

But I don't think that's solely what releases should be based on. Popularity has it's value considering we're talking product people have to want to buy. I think that puts Bulma down and possibly elevates some side characters. Easy to have varying opinions on this.

Overall though, except Bulma (what appearance would you give her, anyway?) I think releasing every other figure you just listed (adding 16, maybe replacing Raditz for now) would be an excellent way to go from here on out. After that it'd also be time for some main heroes again, and seeing as we've had Buu by then, MBuu saga Vegeta and Gohan would seem appropriate to me.

2014: Goku, 18, 17, Nappa, 16
2015: Buu, Tien, Goten+Trunks, Buu saga Vegeta

I think that'd be a solid game plan imo. It'd be awesome if we saw 16 next year. In 2015 kick off big with Buu and only release tien. If he sells and the line does well, yamcha in 2016. Summer 2015 a unique release with a two pack (or gotenks...) and slam dunk with Vegeta with Majin faces, making up for any risk tien posed for that year's profits.

Anyone can check my recent top 5 and see this has little to do with my personal wants(only included 1), but those can wait, I want the line to keep at it and I think something along this is the way to go.

Edit: 16 in 2014 is probably unrealistic, so 16 would fall in 2015 and Vegeta as the first of 2016. Still think this is a good line up.
Edit2: instead of vegeta you could have adult gohan for a somewhat more newish release, yet still a main popular character.

Last edited:
2014: Goku, 18, 17, Nappa, 16
2015: Buu, Tien, Goten+Trunks, Buu saga Vegeta

I think that'd be a solid game plan imo. It'd be awesome if we saw 16 next year. In 2015 kick off big with Buu and only release tien. If he sells and the line does well, yamcha in 2016. Summer 2015 a unique release with a two pack (or gotenks...) and slam dunk with Vegeta with Majin faces, making up for any risk tien posed for that year's profits.

Anyone can check my recent top 5 and see this has little to do with my personal wants(only included 1), but those can wait, I want the line to keep at it and I think something along this is the way to go.

Edit: 16 in 2014 is probably unrealistic, so 16 would fall in 2015 and Vegeta as the first of 2016. Still think this is a good line up.
Edit2: instead of vegeta you could have adult gohan for a somewhat more newish release, yet still a main popular character.

I think if you switch Buu and 16 it could happen

Hopefully they release all the characters I want by the end of 2015; The line will have been going on for >4 years at that point. It'd be nice if they sped up the releases a bit. Maybe 5 a year instead of 4? Not including the obvious SDCC repaint/money grab figure...

Last edited:
Hopefully they release all the characters I want by the end of 2015; The line will have been going on for >4 years at that point. It'd be nice if they sped up the releases a bit. Maybe 5 a year instead of 4? Not including the obvious SDCC repaint/money grab figure...

I would like 5 new figures, 1 SDCC figure(not necessarily a repaint), 1 rerelease/money grabber, and 1 2-pack a year

An example of an SDCC figure I'd want would be if they released Raditz I'd want Turles as the SDCC, since they would only have to repaint the body and do a slight remold of Goku's head

no other forms of frieza before hitting some of the other main characters please. I don't want to see slots keep getting used up for different versions of characters. We already have 4 Goku and 2 vegeta variants.

No Broly (incredibly lame["waah, goku cried when I was a baby and now I hold an insane grudge"], overrated character) or King Cold (had very little screen time). If we are going to get a large character, I'd rather have them release the Nappa prototype that we've already seen

There's 3 gokus only ,,,, normal goku , ssj goku and ssj3 goku .

Hey just so you guys know, the person that did the yardrat Goku custom just put out a Gohan Buu custom on his channel; I cant link it since im on mobile but you should check it out, looks amazing.

Thats the one, lol. Seeing him made me wonder something, if he or Gotenks Buu get made, how will Tamashii deal with the massive head tail he had during those forms. You cant just face swap a head like that, would need to be full heads and thats alot of plastic.

Btw a Super Buu, I now realise, would lend itself way more to customisation than a Kid Buu. Considering I'd imagine they'd release his bare chest version in that case.

But I guess the whole perfect form thing kind of make kid buu the expected way to go.Especially since we have ssj3 Goku already.

Thanks for posting! I would definitely buy him. It would be great to have the ultimate forms of all the villains. Kid Buu would be good, but he would be a really small figure, and he doesn't really need too many accessories. It would be nice to have some more variation in the main villains sizes. Frieza's size was a big detractor for some people. You can't please everyone though! I would still buy Kid Buu for the final villain forms.

I really want Buu-han for Vegito fight scences.

tumblr_mn6gtkXKd41ruzvqbo1_500.gif

Back