S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone. Can't remember if this was already discussed. Tamashii just posted on Facebook that Goku WILL come with the Kamehameha effect part. Just didn't say which one. I hope it's the charging prototype one from a few years ago. Also there's the final faces and hands count, too. I haven't kept up with the forum in about a week, so sorry if this is redundant. Alright to the effects part!!!

memy7eva.jpg

I hope it is the charging effect, though the only way they would be able to pack that in there is if the flares all came off.

Such a cool piece.

I hope it is the charging effect, though the only way they would be able to pack that in there is if the flares all came off.

Such a cool piece.

I agree. Looks like it could simply be a sphere with each radiating light piece shoved into it. Would be great to fit in a LED light to have it glow!

i wonder how this effect is gonna fit in the box because it doesnt look like the beams, sticks from the ball dont come out.

Looks like they might come out. I think there's even an unused hole in the sphere if you zoom in. Probably allows you to put however many beams you want and as few if you wish.

This link doesn't work here.:/ Just says Google can't find the page.:(

Looks like they might come out. I think there's even an unused hole in the sphere if you zoom in. Probably allows you to put however many beams you want and as few if you wish.

Yeah I'd definitely say it's this one and it can come apart. Looks easy to do. I do hope it gets some recoloring with some white shading in there, because this looks too dark to actually be energy imo, especially DBZ's energy.

Nappa's mold would work for King Cold and Broly. Maybe Maybe Captain Ginyu.
No it would not,
Not by any stretch of the imagination. Their bodies are shaped completely differently.

Nappa (although large) is proportionately large, one important note is his waist size, also his rib cage can be seen through his muscles along with other bones.

Broly has a freak-like unnatural body shape, gorilla like arm length, boulder shoulders (I hate rhyming >_<) and he could be 1.5 times Nappa's height. You can't see much bone through Broly because the muscles are too thick and they overlap them completely (no visible rib-cage, scapula, or clavicles)

Lastly, the actual shape of their individual muscles are unique to them
Broly deserves better than to be reduced to a simple repaint.

I'm sorry if that came off abrasive, but I take these kinds of things rather seriously from an artistic perspective.

I don't think Nappa is that tall anyway. Looks like it because he's always next to Vegeta but he doesn't strike me much taller than Goku, just broader. Broly and KingCold are both immense. Longer than Cell and Cell's around 7" between his different forms.

Anyway, I don't see Tamashii doing Broly anytime soon. Out of scale he'd fail, in scale he'd be really expensive and thus a big financial risk.
Not to mentionnhow financially unattractive king cold seems imo. Plus SHF seems like a very... Humanoid oriented line. Broly and Cold are so freakishly large, feels more something for MonsterArts haha.

It's fine to dream and wish obviously, but from a realistic standpoint I'd put characters like that out of my mind. I did the same with the Ginyu Force. Like, as much as I want Burter and Jeice, I just don't see it happening.

This link doesn't work here.:/ Just says Google can't find the page.:(

Yeah I'd definitely say it's this one and it can come apart. Looks easy to do. I do hope it gets some recoloring with some white shading in there, because this looks too dark to actually be energy imo, especially DBZ's energy.

take out an https:// and it will work

Here, i've done it for you folks:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knVWRS7q55I[/ame]

As with all of EONs customs, he looks great.

Back