S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally took the plunge and got my first figure today, SS Goku. I'm really enjoying it so far, I think I'll probably pick up Vegeta next, and I PO'd Piccolo at BBTS.

I see that they make a couple of different stands for these, which ones would be the best to use?

Awesome! With Vegeta, I think you get a Tamashii Act 4 stage, so if you like it, you may want that. I bought the Act 5, because it was cheaper at the time. It's a great value, because it comes with three stands for around $16. They're both great!

I didn't want Vegeta, because I wasn't a fan of the costume, and would have rather had it from the other sagas, preferably from the Buu Saga. I just thought it was kind of lame, but great that they made fun of it in the show. That's what's awesome about DBZ because it's never pretentious. Having said that, I decided to get it, because we might not get another Vegeta in a long time. Turns out, it's my favorite figure I own! I highly recommend him!

I have the V1 piccolo too, I think when I get my SDCC one im gunna paint up my old one as nail or another namek

I thought about maybe doing the same . But I might have to sell my V1 piccolo because I don't need two . If I get the new one.

Having the same question also. I have the first release piccolo but probably will just display him without his turban and cape. I still need to see it on hand then i can decide.

I would also like to have the sdcc piccolo in hand but as they don't come cheap I wanna decide if I'm going to sell it b4 getting the sdcc piccolo :/

Really don't want to pay 70 bucks for an SDCC piccolo when it was $40 bucks at SDCC! Oh well...anybody have a v1 or v2 piccolo they wanna sell me for a reasonable price? :pray::monkey3

Probably in time. Whenever amazon got there stocks it will be at retail price. I can't complain right now, to think at bbts its 60$ but it was retail at SDCC of 40$. People that went to SDCC all deserved that price for what they have paid(expenses) throughout the week and just falling in line to get the exclusives. They deserved that price for them IMHO. i can't complain. It's all good that without going to SDCC we are still able to order them online. Patiences pays.

*now back at watching DBZ episode 146 :)

Probably in time. Whenever amazon got there stocks it will be at retail price. I can't complain right now, to think at bbts its 60$ but it was retail at SDCC of 40$. People that went to SDCC all deserved that price for what they have paid(expenses) throughout the week and just falling in line to get the exclusives. They deserved that price for them IMHO. i can't complain. It's all good that without going to SDCC we are still able to order them online. Patiences pays.

*now back at watching DBZ episode 146 :)

About the smartest comment ive read! I went and my first time in line waited for an hour and half, i then later went back twice for 2 friends one being a member here on the last day and they had 10 left when i bought his. Everyone wanted them and well those there like myself had to wait in line with so many people to get them.

I sold my V1 Piccolo for 55$. I want to collect only the anime colors, so I first did that with manga colors Gohan (sold it for 42$, which is the price that I got him for), and was able to get SDCC Gohan for around the same price including shipping. I thought the same thing would happen to Piccolo but the prices are too ridiculous right now. I didnt want to make a profit so I just estimated how much SDCC Piccolo would cost to get (possibly including shipping fee) and sold it at that price, coz I just wanted to replace it anyway. (Not a fan of getting doubles) I'm pretty bummed that the cheapest price for Piccolo is still $60 right now, not including shipping. I dont want to make a profit (coz I'm sure whoever got it is happy with it so that's enough) but I don't want to lose money either. :\ So I'm really hoping Amazon or maybe even Ebay will start selling it for 50$ and under. :(

60$ is almost reasonable. If Amazon puts it up for the same price, then that means that's really the price they need to cover all costs and make a profit. If Amazon (or any other source) can price it lower than 60$, it means BBTS and anywhere else selling it for higher is ripping us off. So I'll hold my judgement on BBTS' price for Piccolo until we can see other online stores' prices.

Also, late comment on the polls, but I voted for Kid Goku because I thought it'd be a good match with the upcoming Shenron. Kid Goku on his Nimbus flying around/with the dragon would be awesome.

For those who have no preference and/or dont know what to answer for poll questions # 8 & 9, please vote for Attack on Titan and Pacific Rim! :D

Last edited:
About the smartest comment ive read! I went and my first time in line waited for an hour and half, i then later went back twice for 2 friends one being a member here on the last day and they had 10 left when i bought his. Everyone wanted them and well those there like myself had to wait in line with so many people to get them.

Yeah, I live in SD and I don't even go to SDCC anymore. I'll gladly pay the extra $20 to avoid waiting in those lines.

Yeah, I live in SD and I don't even go to SDCC anymore. I'll gladly pay the extra $20 to avoid waiting in those lines.

Yeah its too crazy now a days, i hadnt been there in 3 years and man its a lot crazier than before. My wife doesnt even want to go anymore

yeah that all sucks and **** but if BBTS sold it for 40 then i still have paid more than you because of shipping fees and custom fees.

40+10+20=70

60+10+25=95

So **** it :pfft:

yeah that all sucks and **** but if BBTS sold it for 40 then i still have paid more than you because of shipping fees and custom fees.

40+10+20=70

60+10+25=95

So **** it :pfft:

Toyarena = no customs for me (I live in the Netherlands).

Yeah, trust me folks, $60 is the average price I have to pay for these things, at least somewhere is actually selling him!

60$ is definitely also my average per figure. Goku and manga piccolo I found less expensive. But I don't even wanna mention what I paid for SDCC Piccolo, because I got tricked into thinking Toyarena was sold out and didn't, at any cost, wanna miss out on my favourite DBZ character.

Frieza came in today, and I'd been working on something for him.

Rapid fire death beams.

More pictures here.

AE5Km4i.jpg

That's pretty awesome. Reminds me of the scene where he gives the "I'm the hope of the universe" speech.

It bugs me how the American script would completely change what characters say in scenes.

Like when Goku powered up Kaioken in front of Ginyu (one of my favorite scenes) in the Japanese version he talks about how he can grow much stronger since he can use his powers in bursts or something to that effect, and in the American I think he says something about telling them to leave but whatever it was I know the bursts line was completely omitted. Who makes these asinine decisions?

Back