S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I noticed that guy selling a few different custom bases, they actually look quite decent but I cant be bothered to wait for bids lol; if the guy is here I will buy one right away if you make one buy it now lol.

Oh, and tamashii posted these effect parts earlier, at least one seems dragonball inspired!:

1069149_683630064986243_1563261666_n.jpg

998712_683630188319564_55422355_n.jpg

600532_683630274986222_1244601801_n.jpg

944527_683630384986211_2099496582_n.jpg

this might have been asked already, but i cant find an answer. Will these be up for sale? and if so when and were?? i would love to get that fire one!!! My Cell and "soon to be" android 18 would look sooo cool with this! and Buu if he gets made!

they'll most likely will since they gave the price away but no release date yet
but in the following pics, the preview night showed figures/effects to come from 07/13 till 07/14

2vryag8.jpg

so yeah, my specualtion would be somewhere in 2014

hahaha to this day, I ALWAYS refer to Frieza as a female. The female voice from the funimation dubs always stuck with me and so to me Frieza's always 'she' or 'her' even though I know it's technically a male.

Side note: those display effects kick some major arse. I need all of 'em but the stairs.

Frieza is more like a man in kai .

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75gUJ_4SyY0[/ame]

The art in that clip looks crap. Looks like it was traced by a kid. Is that clip the official one that aired?

Yeah DBZ was a weird anime. You'd have episodes drawn like that, which were always really annoying and crap, and then well drawn episodes. I always found it weird and annoying, but I guess it was a cost saving thing back then? IDK.

Freeza is male. He's a guy. He looks androginous and weird with his black thin lips, but Freeza was always a "he".

I know that in the USA the TV Networks pretty much butchered Dragon Ball Z, by changing dialogues, censoring episodes, and lots of stuff. Same that happened with Tekkaman Blade (known in the USA as "Teknoman"), and Macross (known in the USA as the "first generation" of Robotech).

Maybe the confusion comes from there? I haven't seen the USA version of Dragon Ball Z, but in Latin America we could see it with no censorship.

I adore Kai. I saw all the episodes leading up to the Buu saga on Toonami when I was a kid but watching them with the Kai treatment has completely revitalized the experience for me. I tried watching the original Funimation dubs (and even the japanese ones) but I just couldn't do it.

Can't wait to watch the Buu saga.

Last edited:
Back