S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original fun is > kai . Those toonami ones were better and the orange bricks are better than kai too ...

haha at least its not the woody figure this time :rotfl

Did someone say Woody?

E4dbYWel.jpg

HNjoIcbl.jpg

i guess you can call him that oonly because of his shoulder joints and i'll go with the rest that cell is the best one looking

but when it comes to issues, SS goku takes the lead

Onto the episode of goku's ordeal. Funny episode that chichi wanted them (goku and picollo) to get a drivers license but its much more cooler flying than driving. :) Just please release normal goku sh figuarts. :)

Yeah DBZ was a weird anime. You'd have episodes drawn like that, which were always really annoying and crap, and then well drawn episodes. I always found it weird and annoying, but I guess it was a cost saving thing back then? IDK.

when it was originally airing they used to outsource different episodes to different anime studios so that they could keep up the weekly schedule, which is why some were well animated and some were ****.

on the best and worst figs... best Picollo, worst SS Vegeta simply because we got ripped off with the accessories ie there was hardly any.

I adore Kai. I saw all the episodes leading up to the Buu saga on Toonami when I was a kid but watching them with the Kai treatment has completely revitalized the experience for me. I tried watching the original Funimation dubs (and even the japanese ones) but I just couldn't do it.

Can't wait to watch the Buu saga.

I agree the original English Dubbed is terrible.

Wow. Some of those clips are cut funny and I think almost at the end the glowing effect on goku was added . If that's kai I prefer the original orange box full longer episodes. Even the voices are better on the orange bricks.

Yeah I love the orange bricks because they're from the era of when I started watching DBZ (Toonami on cartoon network '00-'02) but I will say that I was happy to see the DVD releases seemed to be uncensored (or, at least partially) in comparison to what I saw on TV. There was actually blood, a few characters said "damn" or "hell" and Master Roshi was even filthier than I remember lol

Man, I'm getting super pumped for SDCC. Few more days guys! I personally hope to see:

-Mecha Frieza
-Nappa (and release info)
-Android 16
-Android 19
-Android 20
-Imperfect Cell
-Normal Goku (AND RELEASE INFO) :monkey3

Yeah I love the orange bricks because they're from the era of when I started watching DBZ (Toonami on cartoon network '00-'02) but I will say that I was happy to see the DVD releases seemed to be uncensored (or, at least partially) in comparison to what I saw on TV. There was actually blood, a few characters said "damn" or "hell" and Master Roshi was even filthier than I remember lol

Man, I'm getting super pumped for SDCC. Few more days guys! I personally hope to see:

-Mecha Frieza
-Android 16
-Android 19
-Android 20
-Imperfect Cell
Wow I'd love to see Android 16 as a SH Figuarts figure

Lol . But is frieza the worst looking fig out of all the DBZ figuarts line ? If you don't think frieza ... Who do you think is the best and worst of the line?
I think frieza looks Great! my top two so far are SDCC Gohan and trunks, the worst... Kai gohan and picolo

-Mecha Frieza
-Android 16
-Android 19
-Android 20
-Imperfect Cell

Great list, normal Goku is my top want at this moment, hope they give him better legs (like Trunk and Krillin with the knee) and they could double dip and paint his hair pink.

Id also like a jacketless trunks.. maybe give him the longer hair, or a saiyan armor trunks from cell saga! (I really like trunks)

Future gohan
Great saiyaman w/ SS head
Yamcha
Raditz
Bardock

For new protos id like to see..
- Raditz
- super or kid buu
- tien
- yamcha
- android 17

If any of those are at sdcc i will be content lol

Are we close to SDCC? I'm afraid we are not going to have new prototypes this time... Bluefin is not hinting us with anything..

Are we close to SDCC? I'm afraid we are not going to have new prototypes this time... Bluefin is not hinting us with anything..

maybe theve been told not to, they arent the ones in control sadly, were about a week away I think? im sure theyll show the usual reg goku were never going to get

Yeah SDCC starts Wednesday.

when it was originally airing they used to outsource different episodes to different anime studios so that they could keep up the weekly schedule, which is why some were well animated and some were ****.

on the best and worst figs... best Picollo, worst SS Vegeta simply because we got ripped off with the accessories ie there was hardly any.

Huh, you know that sounds familiar now that you mention it. I'm sure I've heard that before. It's not surprising, but still frustrating. Modern anime seems to be done with less of that, or maybe just a better quality control?

For new protos id like to see..
- Raditz
- super or kid buu
- tien
- yamcha
- android 17

If any of those are at sdcc i will be content lol

Yeah any of those would be great, awesome list.

I wouldnt worry about us not being told anything regarding protos, last year we only got a teaser the day before sdcc, with nothing else beforehand.

I wouldnt worry about us not being told anything regarding protos, last year we only got a teaser the day before sdcc, with nothing else beforehand.

well.. isnt that tommorrow then?? SDCC starts on wednesday right ?? so we MIGHT hear something tommorrow????????????

Back