S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to pick up SSJ3 Goku still. Time to go hunt for one, lol. SSJ2 Goku is my favorite version, it's just the coolest look imo after regular Goku. I'm sure Bandai will make regular Goku strictly regular (not a Trunks scenario), so I hope they will eventually do SSJ2 Goku.

I would love an older teen Gohan in the blue sleeveless gi, that would be awesome. I think if we get an older teen Gohan it will be in the Kami gi like Goku's, which is equally awesome. The only problem is, I wonder if they do that will they included SSJ parts with him..

A Saiyanman Gohan would be awesome, as long as it included an unhelmeted head & SSJ parts. Which reminds me how much I want Dabura.

My boyfriend got me Super Saiyan Vegeta, but I feel the price is a bit high for what he paid for T_T

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice figure, but I have a few Tiger & Bunny and the quality is much better and it's from the same line T_T

I need to pick up SSJ3 Goku still. Time to go hunt for one, lol. SSJ2 Goku is my favorite version, it's just the coolest look imo after regular Goku. I'm sure Bandai will make regular Goku strictly regular (not a Trunks scenario), so I hope they will eventually do SSJ2 Goku.

I would love an older teen Gohan in the blue sleeveless gi, that would be awesome. I think if we get an older teen Gohan it will be in the Kami gi like Goku's, which is equally awesome. The only problem is, I wonder if they do that will they included SSJ parts with him..

A Saiyanman Gohan would be awesome, as long as it included an unhelmeted head & SSJ parts. Which reminds me how much I want Dabura.

I'll take any adolescent Gohan they want to give me! lol I'd die if we got future gohan though

My boyfriend got me Super Saiyan Vegeta, but I feel the price is a bit high for what he paid for T_T

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice figure, but I have a few Tiger & Bunny and the quality is much better and it's from the same line T_T

Sorry to say this but you may have got a bad figure; apart from the smirk face which has too much red on the face, the paint apps and overall quality, on both of mine anyway, is fine.

Apart from shading though there isnt really much else you can ask for of a jumpsuit and white armored figure lol

You have to remember also that super saiyan Vegeta is only that price because he is now hard to come by; when he first came out he was really cheap, hence why I have two!

I'll take any adolescent Gohan they want to give me! lol I'd die if we got future gohan though

Same here, Future Gohan is :yess: but any "adult" teen Gohan blah blah lol is great.

Oh man that is sweet! High five! lol.

Nice guy! Yeah.. I'm mixed on the overall quality of the DBZ figures. I find some of the sculpts too soft (not in casting quality but in style), but some (like Cell and Trunks) are perfect. Tiger & Bunny has nearly pulled me in multiple times, lol.

Oh, I checked Goku the other day. He has the same joint as Frieza, it's just covered up by his sleeve pieces. I think most the Figuarts/D-Arts figures have that kind of joint. Most either have the hinge covered up, or just aren't as visible as Frieza. Check out D-Arts Zero v1 for example, same kind of thing as Frieza.

I really dont mind the white, its still the best frieza figure ever made lol. I kinda feel sorry for that japanese guy and my friend now, looks like they got figures from when the packing guy fell asleep, judging by the double faces lol

Bizarre how friezas joint isnt coloured though the rest are, even the ones covered up

Okay no double head sculpts ... But ..... The shoulder joint is still white , it breaks up that nice purple on the shoulder. Why couldn't they have made that white a purple joint???:impatient:

To get the look right they needed to cast the joint in purple.

Oh, I checked Goku the other day. He has the same joint as Frieza, it's just covered up by his sleeve pieces. I think most the Figuarts/D-Arts figures have that kind of joint. Most either have the hinge covered up, or just aren't as visible as Frieza. Check out D-Arts Zero v1 for example, same kind of thing as Frieza.

Cell didn't have thst problem

Cell didn't have thst problem

No, which is weird. His joints are a bit different because of his shoulder pads, but the plastic is the same color. It seems Frieza is the norm (in terms of joint construction), but the fact that the color is different is odd. If I had to guess, white plastic is cheaper, and Bandai had to choose between purple for the top of the shoulder, or white for the arm pit and went with white. I don't know.. who knows? lol.

I have both Tiger & Bunny SHF figures (when's the Bunny proto suit coming out :slap), & I understand what you're saying. Seems to be some weight in the armoured Tiger & Bunny figures (die cast somewhere?) & the paint app is really nice.

With the DBZ figures, there are parts where I'd like paint app to be a bit better. Like the orangy faced SS3 Goku (even if it's meant to be like that), & the shading on the white part of the armour of the scouter Vegeta figure (too much blue shading in there I think), there might be others, but I only have the Vegeta's & Goku's.

Having said that, if I could only collect one SHF line, it won't be as easy as picking which line had better quality for me :D

No, which is weird. His joints are a bit different because of his shoulder pads, but the plastic is the same color. It seems Frieza is the norm (in terms of joint construction), but the fact that the color is different is odd. If I had to guess, white plastic is cheaper, and Bandai had to choose between purple for the top of the shoulder, or white for the arm pit and went with white. I don't know.. who knows? lol.

What about super saiyan Vegeta . His shoulder is all blue no white joint. Could they have done it like that . It doesn't have a swivel joint but a ball socket ... Maybe frieza could have been like that and no white joint wallah !!!

Back