S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry for challenging the "intelligence" of someone who says they "know" something while repeating a series of contradictory statements. If you actually take the time to go back and see what was being said, but it's obvious that you havent. You merely jumped on the side of the person who shared the same beliefs as you. Notice, you're siding with a person who said they'd rather not bother doing any research, or even thinking for themselves. So what's that say about you?:slap

I was referring to the research regarding your beliefs in Ki blasts or punches... the research has been done time and time again, why would I bother whe briliant proven minds have already dismissed it as nothing... I should also walk the earth just to make sure it isnt flat ..:dunno

We should all just turn on our ignore-troll-mode. Remember he is the one who started the necrophilia discussion too... I mean, it was just Woody doing a kamehameha, and he concluded we were necrophiliacs and pedophiles, ummm ooook Krieges, good reasoning there :slap

:lectureignore troll mode activated:lecture

P.S: Krieg in German means war. Hinting that all he is looking for it trouble.:dance

We should all just turn on our ignore-troll-mode. Remember he is the one who started the necrophilia discussion too... I mean, it was just Woody doing a kamehameha, and he concluded we were necrophiliacs and pedophiles, ummm ooook Krieges, good reasoning there :slap

:lectureignore troll mode activated:lecture

P.S: Krieg in German means war. Hinting that all he is looking for it trouble.:dance

Nice observation. My user name does derive from the german term war. How ever, I recently saw a documentary on the Japanese sex doll industry, and in the documentary they basically said that people who are aroused by, or have sex with dolls are similar to necrophiliacs. Because dolls are very similar to a corpse.

But anyway, I've went to the help page and found out how to delete my account. I'm going to confirm the deletion now. so I dont eben know if your guys will see this message. Bye everyone. I'll miss everyone. And yes, even you, Lipsmack.:wave

Just saw the mod post, whoopsy haha

I know this wont be popular, but I'd really like a jump suit vegeta sometime

Thanks for opening it back up

Im hoping we get a ginyu for going in this line, would you guys settle for pieces with no articulation for the sake of getting more per year? (I mean like bulma, hercule, etc...) figs that would fill out a display but arent that necessary for 20+ joints? hope that makes sense

Thanks Darth Snoopy. That would be great if you could watch the thread. :)

Anyone hear anything else about the Frieza QC problem yet?

just that one guy who got two of the same head, I think thats just a packing error, ive seen others packed properly. I dont like the shoulder personally, the whit joint showing is a bummer

Well here is my collection as of late... I have SSJ Goku and Normal Vegeta coming this week. Was able to get me some stands also...

1053529_10151673322414346_1482826426_o.jpg

1053190_10151673322524346_621070697_o.jpg

Thanks for opening it back up

Im hoping we get a ginyu for going in this line, would you guys settle for pieces with no articulation for the sake of getting more per year? (I mean like bulma, hercule, etc...) figs that would fill out a display but arent that necessary for 20+ joints? hope that makes sense

I don't know, it depends really. The statues are around the same price as the figures after all. I think it could be something cool though, to fill out displays.

Just check youtube for more reviews and nothing.

Hmm, well, if there isn't a bunch of noise about it online yet then maybe it's isolated. It might be too early to tell still.

just that one guy who got two of the same head, I think thats just a packing error, ive seen others packed properly. I dont like the shoulder personally, the whit joint showing is a bummer

So has anyone got a notice from Amazon yet for the Estimated Delivery date??

Back