S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Darth Snoopy for reopening the thread and keeping an eye on it. :)

Thanks for opening it back up

No problem, guys.

Like I said...I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread and I won't hesitate to close it again or infract the offending parties.

We're all here to enjoy & discuss this hobby and it's vast variety of collectibles. :duff

Yeah that would be bad ***.... It's the only Vegeta we are missing Minus Freeza Saga Vegeta, but I dought we will get that one...

Oh thank God its back up, i didnt know what to do with myself lol, thanks Snoopy, we reeeeaaallly have to be more aware of when we are being trolled guys, cant let this thread get perma closed, its the best source for dragonball figuarts IMO.

A Majin Vegeta would be great IMO, just for the vest outfit he wore at that time, plus, making him majin would justify having yet another vegeta to those who dont like more than one of the same character. I just hope if he does come out he comes with this face, really brings out his evil side!

majin_vegeta_v2_by_mk7eam-d4282jg.png

Last edited:
*cough cough Majin Buu saga Vegeta cough cough*

Yep that's the one! despite not being worn the most, i see that as his definitive look + it is awesome haha. Definitely needs a set of majin faces and maybe a non SS head with a halo attachment.

I actually hope they don't reuse the existing vegeta faces as they seem too soft compared to how he was drawn later on in the series, but if they ever did do a majin vegeta I bet they'd just be the same as what we've already got! I'd also get a Mr. Satan figure in a heartbeat, he would bring forth a wave of photo memes to rival woody himself

Looking to pick up a few more others slowly. I don't wanna splurge on them too fast heh..

I have SSJ3 Goku, Vegeta and Perfect Cell so far. Gotta get Gohan, Piccolo and Trunks. What else is releaed so far?

From now on who ever trolls IGNORE THEM!!! And only dbz figure related topics, we shall pm each other if we want to talk about other things, having the thread closed sucked lol anyways majon vegeta figure would be insane!

Looking to pick up a few more others slowly. I don't wanna splurge on them too fast heh..

I have SSJ3 Goku, Vegeta and Perfect Cell so far. Gotta get Gohan, Piccolo and Trunks. What else is releaed so far?

Thus far we have had ssj Goku and the sdcc repaint, Gohan and the sdcc repaint, Piccolo, with an sdcc repaint coming this year, super saiyan vegeta, Cell, trunks, ssj3 Goku, black hair vegeta, and frieza and Krillin coming later this year.

Hahaha I'm gone for a week and the thread gets locked. Come on guys!!!

Where u been? These fools got the forum locked . And b4 kreiges left he was arguing with a lot of ppl said he didn't even like DBZ ... But glad this opened up again and welcome back!

Where u been? These fools got the forum locked . And b4 kreiges left he was arguing with a lot of ppl said he didn't even like DBZ ... But glad this opened up again and welcome back!

No one is to blame for the forum lock except the troll, lets leave it at that; im just happy its over now

thank goodness it's back open, I was about to remove my account. I have no other reason being here also lol.

Spent a week in the Keys. Jaws 4 gave me an iching to go to some clear water beaches. Very nice vacation.

Any news on Nappa? Had to!

When trolls roam into this thread, just ignore them, place them on your ignore list or report their posts.

Keep in mind that just because someone doesn't agree with your POV...that doesn't make them a troll. :lol

:slap

we definitely need to ignore him then! Glad you mods are sticking around btw, been far too many trolls in this thread recently, so you have my thanks!

:duff

Thanks snoopy, I think we can write off krieges as one tho, he said he didnt even like dbz, the main point of this thread lol

Back