S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not only whales but shrimps too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

that moda****ah can kill his prey with bubbles.
another shrimp, the mantis shrimp can strike so quickly (at speeds of 50 to 83 kilometers (31 to 52 miles) per hour.) that they set the surrounding water boiling. this produces destructive bubbles. As the bubbles collapse, they release energy. this process is called cavitation. while you might think of bubbles as harmless, cavitation can cause serious damage. it can destroy ship propellers, pumps and turbines.

yep which is why explosive are so much more powerful under water

not only whales but shrimps too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

that moda****ah can kill his prey with bubbles.
another shrimp, the mantis shrimp can strike so quickly (at speeds of 50 to 83 kilometers (31 to 52 miles) per hour.) that they set the surrounding water boiling. this produces destructive bubbles. As the bubbles collapse, they release energy. this process is called cavitation. while you might think of bubbles as harmless, cavitation can cause serious damage. it can destroy ship propellers, pumps and turbines.

Yeah hahaha, the mantis shrimp is one of my favorite animals. Unfortunately I wouldn´t be able to have that motha****er in an aquarium, because it would destroy everything around him including the glass :lol

This is getting a bit silly and won't even go anywhere.

Interestingly it was around the subject of DBZ I initially tried to condition my ki to allow me to do a back flip at age 13.... but that was then.

There is a massive distinction between parlour tricks such as what is shown on a sky 3 programme, genuine conditioned physical training that can be made to appear esoteric in nature, then fraud (such as breaking bottles by hitting them on top and claiming it to be special - https://www.squidoo.com/beer-bottle-trick).

The mingling of all these 3 things is a problem and quite likely a performance. If you want to hear what you sound like just youtube those people who believe Atlantis is real - that's what you sound like to people like us haha, whether it be true or not (nothing beats a good blaster at your side!:nana:). And in the meantime don't troll and get the thread closed please! :wave

I have frieza on PO from BBTS and set to private warehouse just so i can ask them to check his faces for me before they send him to the UK.

so show us your evidence than..?

edit: I should stop feeding the trolls..

There's plenty of evidence if you ever actually bothered looking. Although, it would seem that thinking is just too much trouble for you, as you stated previously.:lol

Well, evidence supporting a kamahameha, or levitation, if I went ahead and spat out the evidence, I doubt you'd be able to, or take the time to try to even comprehend it. Some people just let things go through one ear and out the other, so I'll stick with the basics.

Einstein says that Kamehamehas are possible, and it's possible to fly. He also says that I am future king of the world. Because Einstein's gerneral theory of relativity states that there is an infinite number of universes and as a result there is an infinite number of possibilities. Mainstream science supports this theory, still. So to say that something is "impossible" is to say that Einsteins theory of relativity is COMPLETELY WRONG. So my question to you is, WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS??? Because apparently, the guy who can't think for himself has somehow disproved Einsteins theory and I for one, want to know how.

Do us ALL a favor and spare us the silly documentary films which try to sway the minds of the masses into believing in some particular thing. Usually ignoring all evidence that supports the claims in question. And how do they tell you that levitation is impossible? By showing you a man who lies and says that he can levitate, when really, hes just holding himself up with a wooden rod hidden under his clothing. So they show you this lying man, to "prove" to you that levitation is impossible.
I've seen that documentary before....

The documentary is a bunch of BS, it basically shows you a bunch of magic tricks and says "look, I told you! It's fake!!!", while completely ignoring the real evidence.

It's so funny, because everyone keeps saying stuff about "scientific evidence", in the same breath that they refute everything science says about reality. Everyone here who has said that something is "impossible" has put their foot in their mouth, and their head up their rump. I know right? Makes no sense.
:cuckoo:

Where the F did you get that from?! Troll much?

Apparently you didn´t read ,or you probably "ignored", the part where I said ignore everything else, but the chi part.
Ignoring all evidence? They pretty much taking into account a lot of the evidence regarding the no-pain inta-heal -no blood- part of chi or god energy or w/e. And also on the chi-blast part.

Even though I practically agreed on a lot of stuff in my last post, you come up with this? Hahaha, ok ,proven, you are a blind folded believer or a Troll.
The great part about science is that it´s true whether you believe or not.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/968781_393580564091792_131136861_n.jpg

There's plenty of evidence if you ever actually bothered looking. Although, it would seem that thinking is just too much trouble for you, as you stated previously.:lol

Well, evidence supporting a kamahameha, or levitation, if I went ahead and spat out the evidence, I doubt you'd be able to, or take the time to try to even comprehend it. Some people just let things go through one ear and out the other, so I'll stick with the basics.

Einstein says that Kamehamehas are possible, and it's possible to fly. He also says that I am future king of the world. Because Einstein's gerneral theory of relativity states that there is an infinite number of universes and as a result there is an infinite number of possibilities. Mainstream science supports this theory, still. so to say that something is "impossible" is to say that Einsteins theory of relativity is COMPLETELY WRONG. so my question to you is, WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS??? Because apparently, the guy who can't think for himself has somehow disproved Einsteins theory and I for one, want to know how.
He did say that, unfortunately for you we landed in this version of possibility and those things arent possible

Where the F did you get that from?! Troll much?

Apparently you didn´t read ,or you probably "ignored", the part where I said ignore everything else, but the chi part.
Ignoring all evidence? They pretty much taking into account a lot of the evidence regarding the no-pain inta-heal -no blood- part of chi or god energy or w/e. And also on the chi-blast part.

Even though I practically agreed on a lot of stuff in my last post, you come up with this? Hahaha, ok ,proven, you are a blind folded believer or a Troll.
The great part about science is that it´s true whether you believe or not.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/968781_393580564091792_131136861_n.jpg

He's a confirmed troll now :lol

Im glad theres some more intelligence in here, thank you. and I noticed youre fairly new so welcome to the board!

He did say that, unfortunately for you we landed in this version of possibility and those things arent possible

You're....unqiue.. in a special kind of way... :slap

I don't know if I should even bother explaining at this point... geez. You must love the taste of your foot, because you just put it back in your mouth. You accept the theory of relativity, and then you say something is not possible. The "infinite" in "infinite possibilities" is really INFINITE. So that means that even in our current time space continuum ANYTHING, and I mean ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING can happen.

As I said before, to say that something is "not possible" is to go against the theory of relativity. And you're going to need a hell of a lot of evidence to support such an outrages claim.

Last edited:
Krieges reminds me a bit of that dbz figuart investment banker finance student that kept trying to run/ruin the thread months ago hmmm

I was responding to the guys statement that it is Fact not theory... maybe re read my post and the post I quoted..:dunno

and youre right I have never bothered wasting my time researching it for my self because there are decades of greater minds than mine constantly disproving this fantasy... When I was 12 I may have believed in "ki blasts" and air punches etc.. but I grew up, maybe you could too :wave

there you said air punches

here's something similar to an air punch :wave

aBKRGqO_460sa.gif

there i showed you something "similar" to air punches

no even close... water has weight and heavy particles that the diver is pushing towards the rock plus the air ring (or waterver its called) doesnt seem to be rising like it should.. so I call bull****

edit: it may be because it has rotation to it but im still not buying

and ill also add at the very best youre saying a ki blast is nothing but a puff of air from your mouth... Im a ki blasting professional I guess

since when was i talking about ki blasts?

yep which is why explosive are so much more powerful under water

that pistol shrimp can kill its prey with bubbles. do you believe it now? are you buying this **** now? its not just a "puff" of air

Krieges reminds me a bit of that dbz figuart investment banker finance student that kept trying to run/ruin the thread months ago hmmm

must have flunked that course and now he's back for revenge..

You guys think that they'll give us reg Goku and then include either an alternate pink haired head? or milk a second fig with pink hair?

must have flunked that course and now he's back for revenge..

You guys think that they'll give us reg Goku and then include either an alternate pink haired head? or milk a second fig with pink hair?

If we are going to see pink, I´d rather see it on Vegeta´s T-Shirt or MajinB. skin :panic:

there you said air punches

there i showed you something "similar" to air punches

since when was i talking about ki blasts?

that pistol shrimp can kill its prey with bubbles. do you believe it now? are you buying this **** now? its not just a "puff" of air

I think we're on seperate pages man... lol

Ki blast or punch is the same to me, my argument was that under water is not a fair comparison to on dry land. and the diver looks to be blowing air out of his mouth. So I was saying that what Krieges and Lerath refer to as Ki blasts are basically blows of air from the mouth?

that diver is generating the force from his mouth not his "energy" that was what I was getting at, I wasnt saying the ripples underwater werent powerful but its not a fair comparison to what the diver or shrimps do. hope that makes sense

I'm sorry for challenging the "intelligence" of someone who says they "know" something while repeating a series of contradictory statements. If you actually take the time to go back and see what was being said, but it's obvious that you havent. You merely jumped on the side of the person who shared the same beliefs as you. Notice, you're siding with a person who said they'd rather not bother doing any research, or even thinking for themselves. So what's that say about you?:slap

I'm deleting my account. I dont even like dragonball z. I wont be returning to this site ever again. good bye and farewell, everyone. I'll miss everyone!

Back