S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we're almost june! :panic:
hopefully frieza gets the early june treatment :pray:
Although I have 4 figures coming in that month (including frieza), that'll atleast kill the wait

Isn't Freeza stated for a July release, that's what I have been reading...

Can't wait for Frieza; just rewatched the epic goku/ frieza battle yesterday and am pumped up for this figure!

I still haven't seen Battle of the Gods! Anyone got any links? Doesn't have to be in English, but subs at least.

Anyone?

Also, started watching dbz again. I want raditz so bad! Basically the characters are better and more legendary the closer you get to the beginning of the series. So I hope we get the original bunch.

(And everyone else in the entire series)

FINALLY got my re release ssj goku!! Im finally 100% caught up(minus the current sdcc's which i dnt really care for cuz i gots the originals)

FINALLY got my re release ssj goku!! Im finally 100% caught up(minus the current sdcc's which i dnt really care for cuz i gots the originals)

Where'd you buy the Goku from?
Just wondering if all the Goku rereleases come with Japanese text on the box cuz I'd prefer it in English which is what obviously comes in the SDCC Goku but I don't really want to pay that amount of $$$ for him

I'm surprised Vegeta doesn't come with a set of hands for his fighting stance that he used before he fought goku

Where'd you buy the Goku from?
Just wondering if all the Goku rereleases come with Japanese text on the box cuz I'd prefer it in English which is what obviously comes in the SDCC Goku but I don't really want to pay that amount of $$$ for him

Bought from amazon and ya it has *** txt im the same id rather have rnglish txt but i also rather pay 40$ rather than 160$ for the figure lol amazing figure btw, u can really tell how far the line has come when u compare ssj goku to the new scouter vegeta, honestly goku has like the least amount of accessories out of everyone next is vegeta he beats goku by having one more face lol

Bought from amazon and ya it has *** txt im the same id rather have rnglish txt but i also rather pay 40$ rather than 160$ for the figure lol amazing figure btw, u can really tell how far the line has come when u compare ssj goku to the new scouter vegeta, honestly goku has like the least amount of accessories out of everyone next is vegeta he beats goku by having one more face lol

Yeah I think if they would make that ssj Goku now they would make better faces and ad 1 or 2 more + accessories . Hopefully they make it up with regular Goku

Yeah I think if they would make that ssj Goku now they would make better faces and ad 1 or 2 more + accessories . Hopefully they make it up with regular Goku

Guaranteed they will, all the new figures have shown they have stepped their game up! Lol

Man they really need to release a SS Broly for this line. Would buy him in a heartbeat. He'd be massive.

lol i agree with ss broly. i remember when i used to collect the super battle collection figures that he was the most impressive. if they can make him balanced and strengthen his joints then i would be all over a broly figure.

Back