S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rerelease goku box was damaged on the back of it, it was crushed/pushed in from BBTS btw

Yeah I used Toy Arena for 4 of the figures and had no problems. Decent shipping prices and no customs issues. But amazon were also cool for vegeta

Sorry to hear about all the BBTS issues everyone. I've used BBTS for years because of the ship my loot option to save on shipping, and I've never had a problem. Moreover, their packaging has been better than any other company I've used like urbancollector, Manofactionfigures, toy arena, nin nin games, and hobby search. These have also done a good job, but BBTS did a great job with the bubble wrap, etc. I've bought a ton of expensive high end statue and figure collectibles, so I would be really upset if they weren't delivered close to mint.

In addition, I recently asked them to add me to a few sold out preorders, and they did for a few that had some room still.

But again, sorry to hear of some of the bad experiences others have had. Their customer service has been great, so I hope they were able to resolve it for you.

Has anyone used Ami Ami?

Guys, for those of you still waiting on orders, I will tell you this. I believe I've said this before, but i'll say it again. When ordering new figures, it's always a good idea to order from Amazon. They give you a list of the best prices. Also, you can see which store has the figures in stock. I've got many new releases from toyarena, through amazon, never had any problems.

So, don't pre order figures, I've no idea why people do this. I've gotten many figures weeks before lots of people who pre ordered months ahead, all because I waited until a store had them in stock, and werent backed up with orders, so I'd usually get the figure in a week or so. With Trunks, SDCC Gohan, Cell, I used amazons prime shipping upon each release and got the figures in a juffy. Don't pre order, it's a complete waste.

Sorry to hear about all the BBTS issues everyone. I've used BBTS for years because of the ship my loot option to save on shipping, and I've never had a problem. Moreover, their packaging has been better than any other company I've used like urbancollector, Manofactionfigures, toy arena, nin nin games, and hobby search. These have also done a good job, but BBTS did a great job with the bubble wrap, etc. I've bought a ton of expensive high end statue and figure collectibles, so I would be really upset if they weren't delivered close to mint.

In addition, I recently asked them to add me to a few sold out preorders, and they did for a few that had some room still.

But again, sorry to hear of some of the bad experiences others have had. Their customer service has been great, so I hope they were able to resolve it for you.

Has anyone used Ami Ami?

All the time, but they will be much more expensive from there, as they are exclusives in Japan. When buying new ones, go amazon.

It also keeps the line going.

I ask you all as brothers in arms....Saiyan saga Vegeta, or SSJ Goku, which would be a better purchase?

I ask you all as brothers in arms....Saiyan saga Vegeta, or SSJ Goku, which would be a better purchase?

Get them while you can my good sir. There is nothing wrong getting both but it will goes down to which do you like better for your own collection not just because somethings cool for others tastes. But whatever you like better. I love them both. I got saiyan vegeta at first because i never thought i would get a chance to have ssj goku. Good luck with the purchase.

well going by your avatar and name you must be a big vegeta fan huh? i guess you should go with vegeta then and wait for normal goku and nappa to team up with? :dunno

Here's my newest arrival in the form of SS Goku from Nin-Nin-Game

Little sad he didn't come in the brown shipper but meh he's bloody awesome either way :)

Now to find time to open him & have a tinker :)

Neil

My rerelease goku box was damaged on the back of it, it was crushed/pushed in from BBTS btw

BBTS is the greatest. Send their customer service an E-Mail and they'll make it right. Many times, they've sent me a fresh new figure and let me keep the broken or damaged one.

it has "the" golden sticker ;D
Did you pre-order it from there or bought when it was in stock?

I think the reason it has a gokd sticker is because they have simply reused the originals box; it shouldnt have one since its not sold retail in Japan.

it has "the" golden sticker ;D
Did you pre-order it from there or bought when it was in stock?

Gold sticker??
Colour me confused lol

It was in stock when I ordered him.

I think the reason it has a gokd sticker is because they have simply reused the originals box; it shouldnt have one since its not sold retail in Japan.

Care to enlighten me to the Gold sticker thing?
I have no idea what the deal is with it & you've got me intrigued now.

Neil

vegeta_by_bloodsck-d679exp.png

vegeta_by_bloodsck-d679g4f.png

I want Nappa :(

thanks! they kinda surprised myself. they were taken at night using two spotlights and I was just messing around a little bit with the settings of my camera and bam. it has quite alot of Contrast though. I mean the orange on his face isnt that harsh on the figure.

From what I read the sticker signifies what market it was sold in, gold being japan, silver being america etc. It doesnt mean much.

Also, I can clarify that stores such as BBTS are fine IF you order correctly when buying for the UK etc; the issue with UK in particular is that any item coming in has to be declared as a gift with a value under £36 to be free of tax, but that means if it goes missing the seller wont get as much back if claiming, which is why less sellers are doing it; also accounts for the inflated prices on ebay.

Last edited:
we're almost june! :panic:
hopefully frieza gets the early june treatment :pray:
Although I have 4 figures coming in that month (including frieza), that'll atleast kill the wait

Back