S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krillin hasn't been announced as a SDCC figure... but as a Pre-0rder for October/November (Release).

Krillin hasn't been announced as a SDCC figure... but as a Pre-0rder for October/November (Release).

Is that possible? How can it be an exclusive for an event thats in July when the exclusive comes out at the end of the year? I dont buy it I believe we will get an A lister to end the year and krillin will come out sooner

They just said on Facebook that its being released in oct/nov so looks like we will hopefully be still getting an sdcc exclusive!

Is that possible? How can it be an exclusive for an event thats in July when the exclusive comes out at the end of the year? I dont buy it I believe we will get an A lister to end the year and krillin will come out sooner

check again, I edited before you posted :rotfl

Lol alright well I will be happy If we get Nappa, Freiza, and Krillin for the rest of the year but If they released one more it would be amazing. 5 a year is reasonable and thats counting the SDCC aswell

attachment.php

I think he's much improved from this prototype from last years sdcc

:hi5:

i've got to agree on that...

i really was fearing that they would F##k Krillin up, because something about that prototype really looked off...

all those new shots especially with the diffferent facial expressions has sold me 100%

any colouring issues aside it looks awesome!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
They gotta release regular goku this year. Its been delayed for far too long. They can include the smiley/happy SS goku head in this set. That way theres no need to reissue SS goku in the future.

Yeah, i hope so. On top of my priority after him would be saiyan armor long hair trunks. And also they could do minor revision on the collar of the inner blue suit and make a goku saiyan armor version. Damn, i just realized i have a thing for saiyan armors :lol

I have mixed feelings about Krillin. For one I'm not a fan of the mid torso joint. Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo don't have one breaking up their gi's, so it seems odd to give Krillin one. I like how the Destructo Disk attaches to his hand now instead of a stand, I think that's a big improvement. I like how he comes with four heads, but I'm not really crazy about the smiling expression. I wish it had been a more neutral happy face like this

PTAeU3R.png

Other than that my only complaints are the white eyes and the boot inaccuracies. Though since those are just paint issues and he's not being released for another 4+ months it wouldn't be too late for Tamashii to fix it. If enough people message them about it on twitter/facebook they might do something about it.

Krillin does look fantastic, and he has parts that could allow us to mak other versions of Gohan and Goku, the waist tie could be used for goku if his normal version doesnt have it, and the body could fit a bojack gohan; two figures may need to be bought lol

Also, seriously guys, stop complaining about inaccuracies, the figure is based off the anime, and the artists constantly messed the colours up in those; he is accurate at one point or another and the eyes need the contrast, just look at the prototype, no white makes it off looking, It works in the anime but not IRL

Last edited:
Not the biggest Krillin fan, but this figure looks awesome. On my must have list

Krillin does look fantastic, and he has parts that could allow us to mak other versions of Gohan and Goku, the waist tie could be used for goku if his normal version doesnt have it, and the body could fit a bojack gohan; two figures may need to be bought lol

Also, seriously guys, stop complaining about inaccuracies, the figure is based off the anime, and the artists constantly messed the colours up in those; he is accurate at one point or another and the eyes need the contrast, just look at the prototype, no white makes it off looking, It works in the anime but not IRL

Agreed.

The white part is needed in this figure.

Also, Gohan's costume doesnt have the 'turtle' symbol during the Bojack episode. Plus, his boots would normally be the same color as Goku's

Agreed.

The white part is needed in this figure.

Also, Gohan's costume doesnt have the 'turtle' symbol during the Bojack episode. Plus, his boots would normally be the same color as Goku's

Yep, it was the same blank Gi Goku started using from the Andriod saga forward.

The symbol may come off easy if it is a water transfer, and that may actually allow us to transfer it to Goku, wishful thinking lol, but the boots are an easy paint!

Back