S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goku is on Amazon. He's $38. He has been up for awhile now. Like I said, I have him PO'd along with Vegeta on Amazon since the 16th of March.
Click on the Goku, and look at all the sellers. Amazon is one of them and they offer free super saving shipping with the Goku.

Or get amazon prime, and get free 2 day shipping, or 9$ 1 day airmail.

What Goku is everyone taking about?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Self Quote for the newcommers who might not know this already.

Just something I think needed to be posted here.

for people who don't know, unless you live in Asia, or Europe, you NEED to order the D-arts figures and S.h. Figurarts toys through amazon or Big bad toystore or similar Retailer that gets distribuation through Blufin. the Reason for this, is those show up to Bandai as American market sales.

YES, you can get it sooner if you import through HLJ, or Amiami, but those show as japanese sales.

The american market is what's keeping the DBZ, and mega man lines going. they sell ALOT better over here than they do over there. And American market sales are the ONLY things keeping those lines going.

now, if you're not From North America, find out who your equvilant to Blufin/tamashi is for your country, and find out Who they distribute to. I RPOMISE you, there is one .

but if you go here, you can pre-order THROUGH actual amazon for 38.99 firstone in the list.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002QYNIHU/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new[/ame]

I hope they are done reissueing and everyone done playing catch up so we can move on to the newer figures. Need a new character on my display instead of the multiple gokus and gohans. :lol

I hope they are done reissueing and everyone done playing catch up so we can move on to the newer figures. Need a new character on my display instead of the multiple gokus and gohans. :lol

Same I'm really really hoping for some fusion characters.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back