S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone new collector here! Just started off my collection with Super Saiyan Vegeta and had a question I hoped someone could help out with. This image caught my eye when I first started thinking about collecting and i'd really like to recreate it:

shf%2Bvegeta%2Breview.jpg

Would anyone know where I could get this stand and effect part?

Thanks for the help, glad to be a part of the community!

Hey everyone new collector here! Just started off my collection with Super Saiyan Vegeta and had a question I hoped someone could help out with. This image caught my eye when I first started thinking about collecting and i'd really like to recreate it:

shf%2Bvegeta%2Breview.jpg

Would anyone know where I could get this stand and effect part?

Thanks for the help, glad to be a part of the community!

The closest you cold get would be to look for the seiya ex stage, that has blue versions of that effect part; the orange version is an exclusives seiya stand set and costs an absolute fortune! Hope that helps.

Tamashii have been doing seiya figures long before figuarts existed, so its only natural it gets more love; a series going that long must have some dedicated buyers, and im sure at the prices those figures go for that they want to keep them happy.

The closest you cold get would be to look for the seiya ex stage, that has blue versions of that effect part; the orange version is an exclusives seiya stand set and costs an absolute fortune! Hope that helps.

That looks perfect, thanks for the suggestion. $30 seem about right for it?

debating if i should buy trunks and gohan again so i can display them both in their different forms.... :gah::gah::gah:

Lol im debating if i want to buy another vegeta and a sdcc gohan for almost the same reason id put the ssj trunks head on the extra vegeta body lool

Has anyone had any experience with the Medicom line of figures. I think there are only four: SSJ Goku, normal Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan. I might have to spend $175 on SSJ Goku. However, I'd like to hear some feedback.

I got them all and they're bad ***! I wish they would have continued to make them. Trunks would have been legit.

Has anyone had any experience with the Medicom line of figures. I think there are only four: SSJ Goku, normal Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan. I might have to spend $175 on SSJ Goku. However, I'd like to hear some feedback.

Pretty awful cheap bodies.

Piccolos rubber body rotes. Gohan is a vinyl statue, hardly any articulation. Both Goku and SS Goku looks awesome. Stopped after my Piccolo's arms split! Stick to the figuarts.

Ahh. Good thing I asked. I was very close to getting SSJ Goku. **** it, I'm sticking to the Figuarts line. I now have SDCC Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks. I think it's time to get SDCC Gohan. Or Cell? Any more opinions?

So many great posing options for these figures!! Not sure what pose to keep Vegeta in!!? :confused:

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Ahh. Good thing I asked. I was very close to getting SSJ Goku. **** it, I'm sticking to the Figuarts line. I now have SDCC Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks. I think it's time to get SDCC Gohan. Or Cell? Any more opinions?

Get them all! Gohan's price is rising fast. I'd hit Amazon as soon as possible. Only issue with the figuarts is that you nee two bodies to display all the goodies! Not really an issue, more is better.

Back