S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got them from a store in my country https://www.displaysenzo.be/presentatie/acryl-bruggetjes.html

if you search for "acrylic bridges or risers" you'll find some sites selling it
and if your figures are on a pedestal where you vcan view the figure from all directions then this might be interesting

https://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/displays/lifts-circular.htm

or steps...

https://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/displays/lifts-steps.htm

anything else they offer

https://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/lifts_and_steps.htm
i hope this helped :)

Hey thanks for sharing those links. I will definitely be getting some of those. It's too hard to see the great statues in the back of my book shelves!

Ya but what do they mean by theres other universes? Are they planning on combining one piece and dbz ? Or somethin along those lines?

My take is that it's toriyama's way of keeping the series alive with, or without him. Toriyama is heavily involved in battle of the gods. With multiverse's, any author can take a shot at it without any timeline or character issue. So it's a bit more open for new author's to mess around with.

I like it just because it gives me hope of more DBZ with modern animators and spinning camera angles like in Full Metal Alchemist.

True. Hopefully they can get a decent story. I just want more DBZ and hope that translates into more figures and good statues!

They did that with GT and it sucked so bad.

No complaints there. But I'm talking more in the line of new story and characters. In GT, they tried to continue the story after Buu saga.

More like in universe 2, Gokou and co. don't exist and John Doe is the main character. Gokou himself was shocked that there's so many strong fighters out there when told about the multi verse.

With a mullti-verse, I guess everyone will be SSG at some point... once again destroying the uniqueness of the form.
That's exactly why my friends (and also myself to an extent) gave up watching DBZ and GT after it coz the SS form was exploited so much that it wasn't unique anymore. Before we knew it, almost every emerging Saiyan could go SS. :pfft:

That's exactly why my friends (and also myself to an extent) gave up watching DBZ and GT after it coz the SS form was exploited so much that it wasn't unique anymore. Before we knew it, almost every emerging Saiyan could go SS. :pfft:

Even goten became a super saiyan at like 7 years old before he could even fly!! Lol like its a little sad cuz technically goten gohan and even trunks should have the most potential compared to their fathers goku and vegeta but they never surpass them despite the fact that they were infinitely stronger than them at a very much younger age! Lol doesnt make any sense

Thats whack.

Makes me appreciate the original DBZ story and characters better.

Same here. The fact they will inevitably go to Vegeta is well makes me mad. It's the Saiyan God, why is there more than one at one time?

This will probably be another path in the river of transformations and I'm sure there will be a Super Saiyan God 2 or 3 at some point to keep it interesting I guess.

Since there will do it anyway and destroy the uniqueness once again, I want to see how strong a Super Saiyan God Gogeta is.

Seems like once one attains SSG they still keep a 1/2 or 2/3 of it's original power once it wears off, which would definitely put Goku over everyone in the group even Ultimate Gohan.

thanks to blood for the display stand links :)

also bluefin announced some rerelease dates for august 2013 on april 4th some guy - gary garzon-asked when regular Goku is released ...

i think anyone on facebook should like the comment as it might show bluefin were sick of waiting!

infact why dont we start a facebook group - ''release SHF normal Goku now!!''

It may end up being like dragonball multiverse (fan made manga), with universes where Cell won and got more powerful, or where Vegito never seperared in Buus stomach, the possibilites are endless.

I went ahead & pulled the trigger on SS Vegeta from Toy Arena. I hope he's worth the $95.00 I paid for him. Now I'm itching to get Trunks too. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

It may end up being like dragonball multiverse (fan made manga), with universes where Cell won and got more powerful, or where Vegito never seperared in Buus stomach, the possibilites are endless.

Yeah there is a lot of tangents it could go. But I don't think they should revisit old villains.

There is 12 universes, but at least two timelines we know of. The current timeline, and Future Trunks timeline.

This might be the only way to continue the story since the whole Z team are basically godly to everything in the universe's existence aside from Bills and Wiss. Their only challenge could be beings that made up the universe's Laws I guess.

If they for whatever reason, take on more gods than Bills, who are probably way stronger they will all need to become SSG and beyond to stand a chance.

I have yet to see BOG as of yet.

I went ahead & pulled the trigger on SS Vegeta from Toy Arena. I hope he's worth the $95.00 I paid for him. Now I'm itching to get Trunks too. Lol.

I payed$ 68.00 a month ago from them

images

You guys seen this custom yet?

Today I payed $20 for Trunks, brand new, MIB. Boys, this is what it feels to be wiinnnnnnning!!!! Thanks to amazon!

How do you get amazon points? I bought stuff from there, never got any points though.

Back