S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about some "old" DGBZ figures from a few years ago that are very expensive and hard to find, but I can't remember the name of the company or the line of figures. Does anyone own or know of a company that made a Goku and a Vegeta figure that came with lots of accessories? I remember the Vegeta figure came with 4or 5 head sculpts with both the SS, normal hair and the monkey head. It also came with the tail and the "giant monkey" head with BD armor, lots of hands and other acccessories. Also, it came with a small display of a mountain with a tiny goku figure. The Goku figure had lots of accessories with the angel head and wings and much more...Can anyone tell me about this line of figures or the company? All I know is that they were very good looking figures, not cheap.

Has anybody found a way to reduce the orangeness from the super saiyan vegeta? I heard some people used paint thinner, but spirit or alcohol?

I have question about some "old" DGBZ figures from a few years ago that are very expensive and hard to find, but I can't remember the name of the company or the line of figures. Does anyone own or know of a company that made a Goku and a Vegeta figure that came with lots of accessories? I remember the Vegeta figure came with 4or 5 head sculpts with both the SS, normal hair and the monkey head. It also came with the tail and the "giant monkey" head with BD armor, lots of hands and other acccessories. Also, it came with a small display of a mountain with a tiny goku figure. The Goku figure had lots of accessories with the angel head and wings and much more...Can anyone tell me about this line of figures or the company? All I know is that they were very good looking figures, not cheap.

I think your talking about Unifive Ultimate Evolution

I know right , just get a girl that can cook though otherwise you'll be sitting next to each other with some sandwiches ha!

Haha, totally! Though my gf is less of a cook than I am, so if I'm feeling lazy I usually end up with a PB & J anyway, lol.

Anyway, so many companies make their bread and butter from repaints, it's a huge part of the toy market. How many Batman figures can they really sell? It's mind boggling. So yes, I want my manga Piccolo one day. :peace

I don't know. Maybe. I'll look for that name :) Found them :) Thank you. I have to say the SH figu look a lot better....

For the time the unifive figures were among the best looking,and included a hell of alot of accessories, but for the size of them they weren't worth the money (they were about the same size as hybrid figures)

photo-3-5_zps45fdb2e5.jpg

For the time the unifive figures were among the best looking,and included a hell of alot of accessories, but for the size of them they weren't worth the money (they were about the same size as hybrid figures)

I know. Those are some of the best DGBZ figures I've ever seen...so many accessories, and you can have so many differet looks with one figure. They were only about $30-35 in bbts a few years ago, but I didn't know about them at the time, so I never bought them, and now, they are too expensive.

I don't really care for the colour scheme of king vegeta, but I do hope that vegetas hip guards are removable lol; as i have said before, i much prefer vegeta as he looked on Namek, and by the looks of his "dirty fireworks" pose Bluefin put up, we may be able to.

41WNnRgkNVL.jpg

With the new vegeta coming, im sure a custom version of this wont be far behind!

if you were to make a custom of king vegeta with the new normal vegeta you would have to use different legs and arms unless you use the crossed ones at all times, because king vegeta is alot taller. I would rather do a custom with vegetas light green and orange suit.

if you were to make a custom of king vegeta with the new normal vegeta you would have to use different legs and arms unless you use the crossed ones at all times, because king vegeta is alot taller. I would rather do a custom with vegetas light green and orange suit.

I would LOVE to see someone use that color scheme. Brown hair, too.

If someone really could pull off King Vegeta, I'd be very curious to see how it would look.

Oh, and I thought I would just let other UK folks know that dbz kai is actually airing on kix now; it wasnt very well advertised, its been on since boxing day!

I know kai isnt the greatest, but this is quite possibly the first time in about 10 years that dbz in any form has aired in the UK, so kind of a big deal ;)

I absolutely love Kai. Though I've only watched the DVD version, the dub is great in my opinion, and it's wonderful to finally hear the VAs swear instead of the constant GOSH DARN IT

Normally Piccolos cape would be too long for a vegeta body, but in order to make king Vegeta you would need to extend vegetas legs and arms a bit, so it should fit in the end. Personally, I think itd be best to use some type of cloth as a cape instead.

Back