S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was wondering what the sdcc repaint was gonna be this year.
My thoughts are about an 80% chance they release a repaint for sdcc.
Then my guess would be between 3 characters.
-75%-piccolo (repaint to match the Gohan that was released last year, keep in mind this was the first figure released for this line too so they may do something with that.)
-15%- vegeta (not much a repaint but it'd have crossed arms this time and the boots would be repainted on the toe)
10%- ssj3 goku (repainted to not have the orange skin tone)
Just my thoughts.

i just want piccolos special beam cannon to come out :( . I dont think they will give it with a re paint because original buyers will be pissed .Do you think they will sell it in an accessories pack in the future or something?

he doesnt in the anime, he was always blue with pink muscles in the anime, but red with orange muscles in the manga.

the movies usually had the red sash, but we will miss them out lol

Unless plans have changed, derringer said they would be moving away from reprints as sdcc ex's. Ad it was simply going to be a new figure released then. And even then, it would see mass release shortly after sdcc.

Might grab a piccolo now then, he is my favourite one of the bunch (till regular vegeta is out)

Yeah I was wondering what the sdcc repaint was gonna be this year.
My thoughts are about an 80% chance they release a repaint for sdcc.
Then my guess would be between 3 characters.
-75%-piccolo (repaint to match the Gohan that was released last year, keep in mind this was the first figure released for this line too so they may do something with that.)
-15%- vegeta (not much a repaint but it'd have crossed arms this time and the boots would be repainted on the toe)
10%- ssj3 goku (repainted to not have the orange skin tone)
Just my thoughts.

Hmm from ur 3 suggestions piccolo has the best chance but I think it's 0% for that vegeta n goku . For vegeta I always thought a reprint of the secene where he's with napa on one of the planets they dismantled where the colors are distorted and vegeta has brown hair and orange armor but that would be a repaint of the scouter vegeta I think . But also unlikely.

Ive also thought it unlikely that a repaint of vegeta or anymore goku figures would be released. I remember being really annoyed when SDCC Goku was announced, at the time the only other figures out were Piccolo, Goku, and Gohan, and they had already displayed prototypes of 3 other figures. But, I ended up picking up SDCC Goku and later on I was glad because the old Goku ended up sky rocketing in price.. But then they rerelease the original goku and now the SDCC Goku loses some of it's validity -.-

Ive also thought it unlikely that a repaint of vegeta or anymore goku figures would be released. I remember being really annoyed when SDCC Goku was announced, at the time the only other figures out were Piccolo, Goku, and Gohan, and they had already displayed prototypes of 3 other figures. But, I ended up picking up SDCC Goku and later on I was glad because the old Goku ended up sky rocketing in price.. But then they rerelease the original goku and now the SDCC Goku loses some of it's validity -.-

I actually think now that original goku is being released again ( great bcuz i fidnt have him) the sdcc goku will sky rocket in price because there is less of him .

I actually think now that original goku is being released again ( great bcuz i fidnt have him) the sdcc goku will sky rocket in price because there is less of him .

I agree, especially when you consider that SDCC Gokus colour is what matches the anime, which is what the majority of people who collect these figures associates with.

I hope Nappa is the SDCC exclusive.

well, actually now that I have heard that repaints may be done away with completely, perhaps it will be regular Goku we will see at SDCC? it may make sense; if you think about it, what do the next two figures have a common enemy with? Goku, so he fits in to the timing, since they need someone to fight with, Vegeta in particular.

I've never preordered any of the figuarts figures, in my experience sometimes people who preorder have to wait weeks for their figure after it's released. Partly because of the high amount of orders that have to be dealt with. I just wait until release day, that's when you'll find the best deals and you can search for sellers who have him in stock ready to ship with amazons 2 days shipping deal.

I don't care how it happens, I just need a normal Goku on my shelf somehow. Hoopppe he won't be an SDCC-exclusive though, since I'm really worried about what that would do to the price. Did people have preorders up for the SDCC Gohan and Goku back when they were available?

Man, Frieza preorders are up already? I have to wait on this, but thankfully there's still a while before he's released!

I've never preordered any of the figuarts figures, in my experience sometimes people who preorder have to wait weeks for their figure after it's released. Partly because of the high amount of orders that have to be dealt with. I just wait until release day, that's when you'll find the best deals and you can search for sellers who have him in stock ready to ship with amazons 2 days shipping deal.

Thats true, part of the reason i have always just waited until toyarena put said figures up on ebay; in my experience i end up getting them quicker that way. Had to wait almost a month to get cell from animeislands pre orders.

Back