S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him form a local anime store. The reason i got him was because his scale was right on point, and the chances of s.h version of him coming out is like 1% lol. If you go on ebay and type in dbz chiaotzu, you can find him along with tien goku and vegeta. They have black bases and its 14.99 buy it now you cant miss it. Also do you think the saibamen is the right scale or is he a bit taller?

Don't believe me if you want, none of my concern. I contacted them through Facebook shortly after they posted a new set of photos on their page. I'm not sure I want to post a screen shot since it was through private message and not a wall post.

Maybe a little taller, but I'm using Yamcha's torso as a scale basis-- they can fit their arms and legs around a torso and arms, and take up the entire length while kinda semi-crouched.

YamchaSaibamenSaiyanSaga.png

It's really close though, and I doubt they'll make more saibamen soon. Close enough!

Don't believe me if you want, none of my concern. I contacted them through Facebook shortly after they posted a new set of photos on their page. I'm not sure I want to post a screen shot since it was through private message and not a wall post.

Well you might not be lying, but I know for a fact that the official bluefin page would not release such info before it was announced; they would lose their distribution licence with tamashii.

More than likely you contacted one of the fan pages that seem to think they are official; the ONLY official page is bluefins for America.

Well you might not be lying, but I know for a fact that the official bluefin page would not release such info before it was announced; they would lose their distribution licence with tamashii.

More than likely you contacted one of the fan pages that seem to think they are official; the ONLY official page is bluefins for America.

Yeah maybe a fan page perhaps?

Hoping we get semi perfect Cell one day. He'd go great with SS Vegeta.

I agree, that could come with imperfect Cell. I think I'd rather have that then another Kamehameha blast. That could just be borrowed from another figure.

Sucha lame liar lol but its ok its not a big deal jus kinda weird i guess that someone makes up silly info to feel important lol

Back