S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 100% powered up version? :monkey2

I know, I want him to be at his full Power like Goku when I defeat(purchase) him. I think there is a pretty strong chance we might see a 100% buff version one day so as incredible as this is I might pass.

New Frieza pics on tamashii!!!!!

Frieza looks freaking Amazeballs!!!!!!

Definitley on the to buy list.

Just wish they'd re-release SS Goku now with some effects parts so you can pose them together.

It always strikes me as odd that none of the early figures feature effects parts...think Bandai missed a trick there.

Neil

soundwave.....Goku is being rereleased in march/april lol, the preorders are already up! no effect parts unfortunately, but if the past few figures are anything to go by, regular goku should have the kamehameha ball we seen him with a year or so back.

soundwave.....Goku is being rereleased in march/april lol, the preorders are already up! no effect parts unfortunately, but if the past few figures are anything to go by, regular goku should have the kamehameha ball we seen him with a year or so back.

See that's how long I've been away from the thread...had no idea that had been announced.

Thanks for the info really appreciate that.

Off to hunt down the cheapest pre-order now :)

Thanks again

Neil

Goku has got to come with the effects now. infact if they didnt add something else like an alternate bare chest or ripped gi for the top half of his body aswell as the effects, i will be insulted.

we first saw regular Goku at least 2 YEARS ago now...

with vegeta and frieza coming i do think / hope he will be next. if not i bet it will be christmas 2013 - wow not much longer to wait!!! :thud:

Try not to spread it outside of the thread, but Piccolo rerelease is planned soon. I contacted them asking for information about Piccolo and SS Vegeta being rereleased sometime in the future. :D

If they're giving you all the info , you should have asked about regular goku ! :yess:

Because its awesome the more the better! That's suppose to be the rock where he stands and kills krillin right?:panic:

Yeah, just after he drags himself up from the spirit bomb

Ohhh Krillin.

TotalDominAsian, would you be able to copy/paste the convo? Did you contact them through facebook? This is great news for some people!

Here are a few pictures of my collection. I know tapion is not in scale. he is only there temporarily.

Back