S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome news then! Still we need reg goku lol but frieza is also great considering were gettin more villians now

Hello guys ive been following this forum for a while and i thank you all for the information and getting me into this line. I created an account just to keep in touch and post questions and pictures. Right now my collection has sdcc goku, sdcc gohan, piccolo, vegeta, cell, and trunks. I have original ssj goku and regular vegeta PO. So all i am missing is ssj3 goku which i really hate his clothing color, and freeza PO if you guys have the correct info on his release june.

Last edited:
I will probably get ssj 3 after i recive the original ssj goku and do a body switch. I have also bought secondary charcters that will most likely never be made in this line. Such as saibamen and chiatzou. They are close to the correct scale, but are not action figures which is ok. I also purchased banpresto prize figure shenron for the collection. He is going really cheap right now from the same seller i bought mine. here is a link for those interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Bal...739?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec595d1cb

I think ssj3 is another re-release ^^^:hi5:

but does anyone know if that's true ?

there's no use of waiting for the same ssj3 goku while I could just get it online.

Last edited:
i wouldnt want a re release of ssj 3. i would rather an sdcc re coloring of him. that would be sweet. By the way how do i post pictures on here?

tinypic im new here too, shouldn't be too hard to find out

then insert image on top ^ with those mountains

* let me add that the difference in clothing for saiyans isn't really a priority for me, because there clothing illuminates when they change states

id like sdcc of all =O

Haven't been on here in a while. Wanted to show y'all what I've been up to.

IMG_2659_zpsbb2578ce.jpg

IMG_2652_zpsb6012361.jpg

IMG_2515_zps83d96b18.jpg

IMG_2401_zpsf23c8576.jpg

IMG_2400_zps9a3762e8.jpg

IMG_2399_zps9cc75638.jpg

IMG_2682_zpsc4f31bd3.jpg

IMG_2686_zps1e7db6b4.jpg

From Bluefin...

June/2013

With titles chosen by feedback received from surveys on the Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA facebook page and threats received from the Planet Trade Organization, the S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball Z legacy continues with S.H.Figuarts Frieza Final Form! Set features and extensive array of option parts- finishing technique “Death Ball” effect parts, characteristic interchangeable tail parts, as well as interchangeable folded arm parts and two sets of interchangeable head, hand and feet parts! Special display stand included in set is ideal for recreating iconic Planet Namek battle scene (post Spirit Bomb battle damage, POOR KRILLIN ).

885_539053916113778_622612261_n.jpg

37113_539053922780444_1403725552_n.jpg

421656_539053936113776_1433000992_n.jpg

734563_539053946113775_1883913005_n.jpg

Loving the figure apart from that last face, the mouth is too open, ither than that its perfect.

If you notice on their FB page they also hint that Krillin may infact be next up, but that may just be because of the rock stand they are including.

Given the muscle tone of this figure it might not take much to get frieza into a 100% looking pose, or at least a powering up pose lol; always preferred frieza this way anyway so doesnt bother me, just going to frustrate me figuring out what way to pose him since they are giving us so much to go with!

Back