S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched a SS Goku go for $118 on ebay... Price is coming down as far as bidding goes.
Piccolo went for $46 loose
Trunks went for $39 MOC
Prices always fluctuate, but its looking affordable on the after market!

Is it for certain now that they are repainting/re-releasing Piccolo? that's the only reason why I passed him up...I'm not with the yellow flesh on them biceps and shoulders.....

I bid on the loose one.... I watched it all week, no watchers, no other bidders, and some ******* slipped in at 1 minute left and stole it!!! Its all good, I'll get one eventually.

I have sdcc goku, so its the american one. I paid 75$ for it. I had the original goku and gohan, but I sold them(together for 80$) because the line wasnt picking up, but then it did. I paid 55$ for piccolo a few months ago when he was reissued, and the others I brought at retail.

:yess:

Lol yes i guess you could say that, but still i like the boxes they come in an it seems more legit

I'm completely out of room at this point for storing them, I might have to toss some or flip some HT boxes. I started collecting about three years ago :thud:

Back