S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think there is going to be any battle damaged figures.. And i hope they dont make any either tbh lol

And what about those *ahum* special characters from the new movie ?

3e06a308d1effd50bbdccd20c9b1b.jpg

https://www.dragonball2013.com/

I wonder if Trunks grew his hair out, it looks longer like when Future Trunks came back out of the Time Chamber.

Have they learned NOTHING from GT?? Gohan doesnt have a damn ssj form at that time!

Also, who is the girl in red? looks kinda like a cross between bra and chi chi, surely they havent made chi chi look like a teenager??

I dont think there is going to be any battle damaged figures.. And i hope they dont make any either tbh lol

Meh, I would quite like a battle damaged Goku to go with Frieza when he comes out, but thats the only one. Might also consider a damaged Piccolo if Nappa comes out though!

Its a Movie so gohan SSj really doesnt bother me. even though he stopped that **** a long time ago, and the Girl in Red is Videl right?

Ya looks like videl an gohan shouldnt be a super saiyan lol thats just a fail...but gohan after cell saga is jus a fail anyway lool

Am I missing something here? Gohan can't transform to SS no more? Since when?

When Gohan got his mystic powers he lost his ability to go super saiyan. I personally think that his super saiyan abilities would have returned with a little more training. The only reason he could not go ss was because his body had reached its limits when he went through mystic training, at least thats how I remember it.

After the old supreme kai unleashed gohans hidden power he told him to power up as if he was going super saiyan and when he did that he didnt turn into a super saiyan he stayed in the same state but was far more powerful, it kinda replaced bein a super saiyan

The whole Buu saga was stupid to me. I hated how Gohan can't turn ssj. I hated Buu as a character. I hated the fusion stuff. I really felt the the author lost the chance to really make Gohan shine(it did state after Cell saga, Gohan would be the main character) and instead the focus went back to Goku.

The whole Buu saga was stupid to me. I hated how Gohan can't turn ssj. I hated Buu as a character. I hated the fusion stuff. I really felt the the author lost the chance to really make Gohan shine(it did state after Cell saga, Gohan would be the main character) and instead the focus went back to Goku.

I tend to agree, the buu saga was enjoyable at times there was vegeta vs goku, ss3 goku vs buu, vegeta vs buu.. then it sorta went south, that is until Gohan goes mystic.. but then gohan gets Rick Rolled by buu and Im just like -.- "WTH>?"

And for some reason goku steals the show at the end again when gohan was stronger than goku and kid buu was weaker than super buu which gohan was kicking his ass lol

Toriyama wanted it ended after Freeza, and then with Cell. And the studio forced his hand with the Buu series and fans wanted Goku as the hero at the end.

Toriyama wanted it ended after Freeza, and then with Cell. And the studio forced his hand with the Buu series and fans wanted Goku as the hero at the end.

Yup, thats why the buu saga seems like a ramshackle at times, with some fanboy requests added in (vegeta against Goku, Goku being the star etc)

they forced him to keep drawing, for money!!! he got sick of churning a chapter out every week for years after he wanted to finish the story but was 'encouraged ' to continue - when you think about it he got a pretty good deal out of it eventually as his chunk of the copyright must be a nice pension, it is probably the most popular manga of all time.

After looking at the Buu saga as a whole I'm glad Goku killed Buu and was the star. Gohan was so poorly executed that Goku coming out the hero worked for me.

Making Gohan a weakling and then going through the cheat powerup process and then literally doing nothing to change the situation was a complete waste. Gotenks was a moron and only acted as a powerup for Buu for a short time. Vegetto should of just killed Buu instantly, but of course we need filler...

I prefer Goku being the strongest, but I really did like Gohan becoming top dog during the Cell Games... but 7 years later he just was never that cool ever again... even after his powerup.

Back