S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goku vs Frieza really came out well, especially considering the scale difference between the UFS figures and figuarts; may have to do that scene too, and maybe use the old SBC fat buu to fight SSJ3 Goku, decisions!

Is anyone's SDCC Goku figure have like a loose boot? Mine fell off my cabinet and it kind of knocked his left boot loose, I push it all the way into the peg but it just doesn't set the same way as the right and it's loose. I can just throw some superglue on it. I imagine it was glued originally? Pretty upset over this given I got hosed on the cost of it.

Got my first Figures! waiting on the other ones i got from BBTS. woohoo!!!
DSC01207.jpg

Is anyone's SDCC Goku figure have like a loose boot? Mine fell off my cabinet and it kind of knocked his left boot loose, I push it all the way into the peg but it just doesn't set the same way as the right and it's loose. I can just throw some superglue on it. I imagine it was glued originally? Pretty upset over this given I got hosed on the cost of it.

Wow, you really dont have any luck with Goku do you? Mine moves slightly but I think it is glued by the feel of it; it wont go more than a few MM either side.

Goku vs Frieza really came out well, especially considering the scale difference between the UFS figures and figuarts; may have to do that scene too, and maybe use the old SBC fat buu to fight SSJ3 Goku, decisions!

Thanks dude.

thats a good idea, i have kid bu from the ultimate figure series aswell which might be good scale with these also, although i dont have and wont get SS3.

Snake, i feel sorry for you man, youve not had much luck with that SDCC Goku! i hope all your other figures are better behaved and dont hose you too much!

Wow, you really dont have any luck with Goku do you? Mine moves slightly but I think it is glued by the feel of it; it wont go more than a few MM either side.

Yeah the other that was untouched moves slightly but it feels solid. Maybe I will just leave it, it doesn't affect anything.

Thanks dude.

thats a good idea, i have kid bu from the ultimate figure series aswell which might be good scale with these also, although i dont have and wont get SS3.

Snake, i feel sorry for you man, youve not had much luck with that SDCC Goku! i hope all your other figures are better behaved and dont hose you too much!

Ssj3 Goku isnt too bad imo; the colors may seem strange but when you look at the scene in the anime that they molded him off he does have similar colors due to the glow he gives off and the shade of the sun on him. I grew to love him after I realised that lol.

Also, what kid buu are you talking about? I didnt think the UFS figures made any more after Piccolo and Frieza?

i just dont like ss3 as much as SSJ 1 and normal Goku really..

ha ha yes what am i talking about?? - ive got mixed up!! its the 'hybrid action' majin buu not UFS:

attachment.php

they need to make a ss2 goku there is not enough figures of him in that form :(

I need an opinion from you guys. I can only get two figuarts and i want trunks on vegeta's body but i also want perfect cell. who should i get?

I need an opinion from you guys. I can only get two figuarts and i want trunks on vegeta's body but i also want perfect cell. who should i get?

Hmm, tricky; i guess you are getting them as presents? My advice would be to see if you cant win whoever is buying them over by saying that Trunks and vegeta are quite cheap compared to Cell (which they are, if you are lucky you may be able to both for the same price as Cell) and see if it will still only be two figures; if so, I'd go with Vegeta and Cell; he has been out a while and pretty soon may skyrocket in price, making him impossible to get.

Hmm, tricky; i guess you are getting them as presents? My advice would be to see if you cant win whoever is buying them over by saying that Trunks and vegeta are quite cheap compared to Cell (which they are, if you are lucky you may be able to both for the same price as Cell) and see if it will still only be two figures; if so, I'd go with Vegeta and Cell; he has been out a while and pretty soon may skyrocket in price, making him impossible to get.

Ok i will take your advice and get the vegeta and cell thanks :) and next year i will prob get normal goku and frieza

The most under-appreciated Super Saiyan form of Goku ever. Definitely would be my #1 figure.

If you really really want a ss2 goku there is a super battle collection goku that has his base form and all his ss heads! Its called goku perfect version vol.00

Ok i will take your advice and get the vegeta and cell thanks :) and next year i will prob get normal goku and frieza

You mean Vegeta and Trunks right :lol

If you really really want a ss2 goku there is a super battle collection goku that has his base form and all his ss heads! Its called goku perfect version vol.00

i used to have that but the the SBC figures just suck so much i sold most of them.

if they would do that perfct version for the figuarts it would be the ultimate goku release. all it would need is a battle damaged body aswell... however it would probably cost a lot!

i used to have that but the the SBC figures just suck so much i sold most of them.

if they would do that perfct version for the figuarts it would be the ultimate goku release. all it would need is a battle damaged body aswell... however it would probably cost a lot!

Lol, wow. Remember when SBC figures were the only option? Glad those days are over.

Back