S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well when it comes to the UK and these sorts of things, our opinion hardly counts anyway!!

I dont think the DBZ SHF would make that much difference in their releases.

I can't understand how Bandai can seriously produce as much merchandise as they do and not release Naruto SHFiguarts (i know they've done 3 in the zero line but FK them i want articulation), surely it makes sense to make decent figures of one of the 3 most popular mangas in the world at this moment in time???

or maybe they'll wait 25 years like they did for DB! - i hope not!!!

New vegeta Came in. quickly put the trunks head on it! and Actually got a Vegeta head that was better than the first one. Win Win! lol :yess:

DSC01281.jpg

And sorry for the crappy pics! my camera sucks!

When I first got stands, the first thing I had to do was father-son
IMG_2088.jpg

Then I bought another Vegeta body so I could have trunks in saiyan armor.
IMG_2097.jpg

Debating if I should change piccolo's pose or just buy another one.
IMG_2096.jpg

This was before I made the rearrangements.
IMG_2095.jpg

This is what it looks like now.
IMG_2160.jpg

FUUUUUUSION-HA!
IMG_2159.jpg

current shelf @ my gf's
IMG_2145.jpg

lol i recently bought another Vegeta to put the SSJ Trunk head on and this weekend i bought another SDCC Gohan so i can display him in SS1 with the Cape! Man i love this figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i have seen the Whole thing in japanese and the First Funimation dub. But the pace the kai delivers is incredible! I am pumped all the way threw!! th fact that 50+ episodes where cut in the frieza saga alone was awesome! the acting might be meh but the action is where its at! i just wish they had finished with the Buu saga. that ones is full of fillers. and still is a good one.

Hold up, i saw all the db when it 1st aired on WB. That was funimation right? So whats the difference with kai? I havent seen any of them but from what i hear it has episodes and scenes that were never seen. Please fill me in as to what i should buy when i start with my seasons again.

Hold up, i saw all the db when it 1st aired on WB. That was funimation right? So whats the difference with kai? I havent seen any of them but from what i hear it has episodes and scenes that were never seen. Please fill me in as to what i should buy when i start with my seasons again.

the difference other than the editing is the new dub. Here are the seasons on Blu-Ray. all we are missing is Season 4 which is available in Part 7 & 8 Bluray discs. Kai ends at the end of the Cell Saga :monkey2
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Kai-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B0079KGANU/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_img_z"]Season 1[/ame] [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Kai-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B007BMIGZG/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_img_y"]Season 2[/ame] [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Kai-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B008D1RDJO/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_img_z"]Season 3[/ame]

When I first got stands, the first thing I had to do was father-son
IMG_2088.jpg

Then I bought another Vegeta body so I could have trunks in saiyan armor.
IMG_2097.jpg

Debating if I should change piccolo's pose or just buy another one.
IMG_2096.jpg

This was before I made the rearrangements.
IMG_2095.jpg

This is what it looks like now.
IMG_2160.jpg

FUUUUUUSION-HA!
IMG_2159.jpg

current shelf @ my gf's
IMG_2145.jpg

Awesome poses. I gotta get my hands on some stands.
When did figuarts make a Gogeta figure?!

hahaha, it's not from figuarts. This Gogeta figure is super old. I forgot what it's called though. It's the ones where their shirts came off haha.

Gogeta is an ultimate figure series; the best poseable series until figuarts came along IMO.

The figures were so popular that bootleggers not only made fakes of the figures, but also made new molds to keep their line going! They made Trunks, SSJ4 goku and SSJ4 gogeta, and for being fakes are quite well done, even the remolds!

Back