S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the 2 last.

96b23dafff75f939503c0e43cc934.jpg

YES, Black haired Goku & Vegeta!

Wow i can't believe how this line turned out, so many characters announced. Its about time! I remember getting theses when they first came out thinking they would only do those like they only did 2 for one piece

Wow I am so impressed! I simply must have 18! Aside from her I want to snag the Scouter Vegeta, regular Goku, and Nappa. I have to recreate the classic scene :) Frieza and Cell are musts too. It's nice to see the non generic characters.

Wow i can't believe how this line turned out, so many characters announced. Its about time! I remember getting theses when they first came out thinking they would only do those like they only did 2 for one piece

I don't think anyone expected the US to become such supporters of the line. You can tell these figures are made with us as the target audience. It is a great time to be a Japanese figure collector because both Max Factory and Bandai seem to be treating us more favorably these days. It's really nice to be able to not only get figures that we requested, but also to have access to exclusives for normal prices. In the case of DBZ and Megaman we actually get the figures cheaper than the Japanese. Pretty crazy.

Regular Goku and Vegeta looks good if the price is reasonable!

Android #18 on the other hand, looks like it was sculpted by one of the crappier sculptors for the Saint Seiya line with the flat face...

Not interested in Nappa, but he looks good! There must be a huge interest in the DBZ line in America for them to revive it like this.

Looking forward to seeing more of Freeza too!

The picture of SSJ Goku is looks very cool which has been given over here. The style of stand and hair both are looking pretty good there. In fact I have never seen this kind of picture of SSJ Goku before.

cool its nice to see what we'll be getting over the next 2-3 years....
Why no armor on Nappa? I mean your doing Nappa why not in his saiyan armor?

and goku better go up for order already, only been what like 3 years? all look good though cant wait, Frieza is nice but Mecha frieza would have iced the cake, cant wait to own these though

i certainly hope it doesnt take 2 - 3 years for all these to come out, now they know the fans are on board they should churn these out on a more regular basis.

i can understand Cell being exspensive with all his parts but android 18, krillin n Frieza will probably have minimal accessories so should be a bit cheaper?

I want to just say that im a bit worried on the scale of KRILLIN and FRIEZA ... Krillins head looks a bit too big - it should just be the size of the other characters, BUT it might be because A18's head is down at an angle that it looks big in comparison.

As for Frieza he just looks too BIG overall.

the ultimate figure series frieza is the right scale, they should do him the same size as that...

im mentioning this because if theres something we dont like we should say now, ok normal Goku is done we can see that but these are just prototyoes for the rest so if we dont like something we should let it be known now!!!

anyway those things aside this is all very good for us DBZ fans!!!! :hi5:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back