S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm soooo anxious for my Trunks. I've pre-ordered it from amazon.

Now i know its scheduled for May. Does anyone know if they're typically released at the beginning or end of the month?

I'm soooo anxious for my Trunks. I've pre-ordered it from amazon.

Now i know its scheduled for May. Does anyone know if they're typically released at the beginning or end of the month?

Usually the end, I've never seen Bandai's Web Exclusives being distributed towards the beginning of the month.

So I just picked up ss3 goku from my lcs, I like it, I can see what people are mad about but meh, also recieved one of my gohans and that fig is awesome!! The SDCC ver. Will be a definite purchase too,

Really can't wait for trunks, and cell

I also hope they do a mecha frieza, the rest of the z.fighters, and more saiyans, like nappa and raditz, followed by goku and gohan in saiyan armor, and lastly bardock!

So I just picked up ss3 goku from my lcs, I like it, I can see what people are mad about but meh, also recieved one of my gohans and that fig is awesome!! The SDCC ver. Will be a definite purchase too,

Really can't wait for trunks, and cell

I also hope they do a mecha frieza, the rest of the z.fighters, and more saiyans, like nappa and raditz, followed by goku and gohan in saiyan armor, and lastly bardock!

Did they definitively, say they were doing Cell?! :panic:

Here's my review of SSJ 3 Goku incase you're still on the fence. =)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7VA2sYXao&lc=3PJODYMs6_1gIuTTPaQLi5UUcmW6S4qeYt_G8nEQpaw&feature=inbox[/ame]

Hey folks, I'm new here; just wanted to say great site, I will definitely be coming here for news from now on.

Anyway, I currently have all the DBZ figuarts minus the original manga Goku. I have been stupidly been getting them from ebay (I live in the UK so have no normal shops to get them from), but was wondering, anyone here know a US online store that sells and ships to UK for a decent price? I cant keep buying them for £50 ($80) for them!

I got lucky with Gohan and Piccolo; someone was selling them for £20, which for Gohan I was delighted about considering how much ebay ones go for, but yeah, if anyone can recommend a store, please do!

Also looking forward to Trunks (preordered) will definitely be getting SDCC Gohan and Cell when he is officially announced, these teasers for him are killing me!

Should have my second gohan here today, looking forward to painting the ss1 hair black!
I have paint ready for when I get SDCC Gohan; the original i getting a dip when he comes!

I was going to get another Vegeta to paint black, but when i seen the teaser for HIM on Bluefins facebook I decided not to (part of the April fools day pic of the bowl where it stated "goes PERFECT with CELLery and ORIGINAL VEGETAble soup, incase you missed that tease ;) )

Last edited:
My Dragon Ball by S.H.Figuarts Collection - Photography by Maximuslucas

Gohan
IMG_9486.jpg
IMG_9494.jpg

Piccolo and Son Goku (SDCC Exclusive 2011)
IMG_9515.jpg
IMG_9537.jpg

Vegeta
IMG_9561.jpg
IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9502.jpg
IMG_9554.jpg

Set on Flickr: Dragon Ball Z by S.H.Figuarts

Last edited:
wheres the info about cell??

and remind me when is normal Goku being released ??:impatient:

Awesome pics lesliearaujo.
They look stunning.

Guys,

Can anyone help??

My brother has been having a real run of bad luck lately (Company where he works is failing & he may be out of a job in a couple of weeks) so I was looking to get him something to cheer him up & he's loved Gohan for as long as I can remember so was thinking about grabbing him the figure.

I've found this seller that has them for £66 delivered & just wondered if anyone had dealt with them & if they can tell if they are genuine...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRAGONBA...ultDomain_0&hash=item27c5d78eba#ht_5806wt_648

Thanks in advance

Neil

Awesome pics lesliearaujo.
They look stunning.

Guys,

Can anyone help??

My brother has been having a real run of bad luck lately (Company where he works is failing & he may be out of a job in a couple of weeks) so I was looking to get him something to cheer him up & he's loved Gohan for as long as I can remember so was thinking about grabbing him the figure.

I've found this seller that has them for £66 delivered & just wondered if anyone had dealt with them & if they can tell if they are genuine...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRAGONBA...ultDomain_0&hash=item27c5d78eba#ht_5806wt_648

Thanks in advance

Neil[/QUOTE
Judging from the sellers information,it's safe.However,I usually buy from someone who has a 100% or 99.9% rating only

Back