S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering how the SS3 would look with the head stuck on the regular or SDCC Goku.

Would any of the poor souls who got charged for their SS3 mind doing that when they get theirs in hand?

Everyone who is contemplating buying a gohan figure (and for those of you who just did for $100+, I am so sorry):

This was JUST posted on bluefin tamashii's facebook page with a description of "キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! 2"

548292_390920217593816_155435907808916_1404981_1159403223_n.jpg

Not only does that appear to be gohan, but based off of that picture im guessing its with the anime belt color...

Tamashii Nations USA facebook show THIS

omfg, it's Gohan again !

522312_390951924257312_155435907808916_1405128_1091453359_n.jpg

Last edited:
The sash is blue color from that pixelated pic. Looks like its a different paint job after all

I believe it's time to contact my relatives in the States then. Couldn't miss out on an improved figure of my favourite DBZ character at his peak.

It's almost as if they screwed up the colours on the original release for this opportunity!

I believe it's time to contact my relatives in the States then. Couldn't miss out on an improved figure of my favourite DBZ character at his peak.

It's almost as if they screwed up the colours on the original release for this opportunity!

The original one with the red sash along with the regular Goku was supposed to be manga version, while the one with the blue sash is the anime version.

Personally I'd buy all of them.

When first opening Goku SS3 i was so disappointed. It even has something printed on his lower back :/ and putting him on his stand was a nightmare! and its obviously harder to get him to stand up without it.

BUT once i put my picky collector state of mind away, and just stepped back and looked as a fan of DBZ, i realize that i love it. Very excited to have it. Still willing to admit it was a poorly done figuare though! haha

Hopefully trunks is done much better.

6ygqcm.jpg

The original one with the red sash along with the regular Goku was supposed to be manga version, while the one with the blue sash is the anime version.

Personally I'd buy all of them.

I know, the same goes for Piccolo. But you've got to admit the purple in the final product was way wrong, SS or not. It's dark purple even on the boxart.

It still baffles me how they hardly include any facial expressions with Gokou, considering how many repaints and alt. version they could use his body for.

Nice pic Fuzzy, I bet the effect parts would look even better on the other characters/better figures!

Maybe because of the glow from the SS, thus the lighter purple :huh

I tend not to let these small inaccuracies take the joy out of collecting these figures. Unless its something elemental, like the smiley face on HT comedian's gun and chest.

its official:

Power up your Dragon Ball collection with the San Diego Comic Con Special Color Edition of Super Saiyan Son Gohan! Including multiple faces and the ability to switch to Super Saiyan 2, this version with anime colored styling will be a must have for the release of....(゜∀゜)

533569_391567340862437_155435907808916_1407161_1403200598_n.jpg

More pics of SDCC Gohan at Tamashii's Feature.

Love SS2 Gohan, won't be hesitating to own a 2nd Gohan.

I've been following this thread for months and i have purchased every dragonball figuarts figure so far & ordered the trunks :D these figures are AMAZING ^^

The pictures on tamashii bluefins facebook page of trunks show that the hair piece is moveable by the looks of it which is awesome :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...14060905.59278.155435907808916&type=1&theater

compared with;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...81189895.57426.155435907808916&type=3&theater

The new gohan looks perfect i bought the original for around $55 (I'm in the UK so it's more expensive for them to be shipped :( ) But i am definitely ordering it, i'm glad they fixed the freckles on him they were AWFUL

Back