S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got SSJ3 Goku today. Colors are slightly weird but he still looks great with all of the other guys.

really don't see much difference between the previous gohan and the sdcc gohan???

Basically, the purple's been corrected to a dark purple, Gi changed from red to blue like in the anime, and shading added to the skin.

YES SDCC Gohan!! They're doing a better re-color version in-line with all the other exclusives. Do want.

Thinking about coloring my old Gohan with black hair, once I get this. :D

Next SDCC Exclusives:

-2013 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Piccolo Anime version (with blue belt, navy /dark blue outfit and pinky arm patches )

-2014 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Vegeta (Repaint or whatever, but with regular black hair and SS hair)

-2015 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Goku SSJ3 ( repainted with not crappy color this time.. please)

-2016 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Trunks (repaint or whatever but with removable jacket and interchangeable nude arms)

......:lecture................. :slap

Last edited:
Next SDCC Exclusives:

-2013 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Piccolo Anime version (with blue belt, navy /dark blue outfit and pinky arm patches )

-2014 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Vegeta (Repaint or whatever, but with regular black hair and SS hair)

-2015 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Goku SSJ3 ( repainted with not crappy color his time.. please)

-2016 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Trunks (repaint or whatever but with removable jacket and interchangeable nude arms)

You are right bro , i will not buy this , stop milking molds and stop re-releases......:(:mad:

I really want to know when they plan on making a Frieza and Nappa :)
They will have all my money for those two.

Well picolo just got a teaser on bluefin Facebook, lol blue belt Animeking very.! I think they just want to update the figs to the animes and forget about the Manga very. Fine by me!

Well picolo just got a teaser on bluefin Facebook, lol blue belt Animeking very.! I think they just want to update the figs to the animes and forget about the Manga very. Fine by me!

Mind posting a picture? I can't find a picture of blue belt Piccolo on their facebook. Of course, I don't have facebook myself, so it might be something for "friends" only. Or I could just be blind and missing it :p

Either way, a picture would be appreciated.

If anyone is going to SDCC & fancies picking me up a Gohan I will be your bestest friend forever :)

Stupid Atlantic Ocean is getting in the way of me getting there ;) lol

Neil

Mind posting a picture? I can't find a picture of blue belt Piccolo on their facebook. Of course, I don't have facebook myself, so it might be something for "friends" only. Or I could just be blind and missing it :p

Either way, a picture would be appreciated.
It's a pic of a purple bowl of rice with a blue belt, picolo means rice or something lol

If anyone is going to SDCC & fancies picking me up a Gohan I will be your bestest friend forever :)

Stupid Atlantic Ocean is getting in the way of me getting there ;) lol

Neil

Me too! I need 2 of them lol

... i just got the gag.

527309_392848734067631_155435907808916_1412556_1176429376_n.jpg

though, it's not Piccolo that means rice, it's Gohan.
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Origins_of_Character_Names

Next SDCC Exclusives:

-2013 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Piccolo Anime version (with blue belt, navy /dark blue outfit and pinky arm patches ) *for some reason i wouldnt count on it too much besides its been confirmed hes getting a re-issue late this year*

-2014 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Vegeta (Repaint or whatever, but with regular black hair and SS hair) *nope cause vegeta`s manga colors stayed the same in the anime if anything they`ll jsut give the boots the gold tips*

-2015 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Goku SSJ3 ( repainted with not crappy color this time.. please) * id make this 2013 sdcc*

-2016 SDCC Exlusive figuarts: Trunks (repaint or whatever but with removable jacket and interchangeable nude arms) * again trunks doesnt need a repaint tho the arms thingy would be nice*

* = my opinion/fact

Back