S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reaaaaally want a freeza too! Cell is great news, and i'll order it asap. But to me, freeza was as evil as it gets!

Fingers crossed you guys!

The prices on these Figuarts is insane if you miss the initial run. Scalpers start charging Hot Toys figure prices for a figure that came out for a fraction of the cost. :slap

Seems pre-ordering is the way to go.

Yes! Perfect Cell is instant get! :D

@darkknight: I didn't skip Piccolo because I didn't like him. It's because these figures are rather expensive so I have to pick only my favorites. XD But I agree with the lack of accessories, even SDCC Goku doesn't have much. And he was my first SHFiguarts so I was terribly disappointed to find there's no stand/base included.

I was gonna wait and PO trunks from SS, but it seems they will stop carrying SHF DBZ since Vegeta doesn't seem to sell well.

True but goku cost more and is sold out, it's tough to know how they're making decisions, I just want my 2 maybe 3 trunks figures,

Also just finished watching the history of trunks movie, I really want androids 16, 17,and 18, I also really want a " future gohan" with both hair options and a mechanical frieza would be the icing on the cake

Goku SSJ3 is on his way. Trunks is pre-ordered. Thats the set finally complete until Cell is released.

Costing a total of about $450 so far :eek:

Saw pics of SS3 in a Chinese toy forum, and am disappointed to say, it looks pretty horrid.

The outfit looks like its mud orange, too much orange on the arms/skin like a bad spray tan, and the blue on the belt and shirt doesn't correspond.

They'd better not mess up Trunks! :gah:

Costing a total of about $450 so far :eek:

Wow, that's dedication!

Saw pics of SS3 in a Chinese toy forum, and am disappointed to say, it looks pretty horrid.

The outfit looks like its mud orange, too much orange on the arms/skin like a bad spray tan, and the blue on the belt and shirt doesn't correspond.

They'd better not mess up Trunks! :gah:

link please? :)

I got the SSJ3 Goku.

One of the faces has like extra yellow paint over it. It doesn't look like a defect cuz I saw a lot of other boxes at the toy store with it. This is the default angry face and not the battle screaming face.

Anyway, it's a nice figure but I wouldn't put it as top.

From toysdaily :

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2645.JPG

IMG_2696.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

Crapy color :monkey1:

WTF is wrong with the colouring man,Lucky I didn't bought it.I guess they got sloppy with the work cause they know people will buy them no matter what

Yeah they gave his default face a yellow tint to it. The other face looks a bit better IMO.

Back