S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9zYhKM7.png

They?re not done announcing yet. There is more they said.

Gohan and Jiece seems to be a Pbandai exclusive for us in the US [emoji3525].

Wow, that?s very exciting to see so many releases. This year is a very expensive year. Glad Bandai is catering fans of different versions of Dragon Ball. Now they need a push to do some GT and Heroes.

Aw man, of course 18 will be an event exclusive. Here's hoping they will make enough of her to go around!

The "SDCC" Exclusives will be available online at P-Bandai USA for a limited time starting on July 16th. I think they'll only be up for about two weeks. I think there will be PLENTY available because all the cons are basically cancelled and Tamashii needs stock for SDCC, Asian Toy Fairs, and their global "Tamashii World Tour" and Dragon Ball World Tours that they all did last year.

Happy that some folks will finally be able to get 17 and 18. I have the originals but I might pick these up as well. I'm a Goku fanboy so I will obviously be getting UI Omen Goku. VERY INTERESTING that Tamashii has gone with this figure as an Exclusive. The torn shirts, sleeves, and sleepy face (maybe?) are all new molds and venturing into some new territory for Exclusives. I'm very much ANTI-new molds for Con Exclusives unless it's one or two minor pieces (like Goku's belt from the Namek 1.0 version).

I'm excited to see what Tamashii will also be showing at the "online SDCC".

I have 18 but I never got 17. I'm very excited about the possibility of getting him, I'll probably buy them both so they match.

Back