S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, this has been one of the figures I've been looking forward to the most (along with a potential super saiyan 4) I'm glad they listened for a change.

Got the four figuarts exclusives at NYCC. Glad they cashed right away instead of tickets to come back later like last year. That ape Vegeta is huge in person.

Last day of NYCC tomorrow - if anyone wants any of the exclusives let me know. Would gladly trade for a Tien, Yamcha, or Goku 1.0

ec77b99df0c89e421afc557341dd8d2d.jpg

8a4ad4259d9c30bc9f07a05277bdc866.jpg

214bbb6e4a4688cc00aa260076fa4648.jpg

a2ae931621bf6b9326ac8fd44d8d4680.jpg

2e2fe6362daf86f247486e36f956b6a6.jpg

45f8528f17ca0f096bcc7923200c674e.jpg

What?s been going on lately with this site and the Tapatalk app? There?s a lot of times where I can?t even open any forums or see anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?s been going on lately with this site and the Tapatalk app? There?s a lot of times where I can?t even open any forums or see anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site moved to a new server about a month ago and has been plagued with problems ever since. It's much better than it used to be but it seems like some of the kinks are still being worked out.

Took a stab at repainting Gogeta into the original colors. My first figuarts custom :) Heads are from the DF set since thats one thing i dont think I could mod. Im still trying to figure out how people repaint the eyes and eyebrows on these figures :gah: Wish I couldve gone that way and it wouldve saved me the 36 bucks from the DF set :banana

48862673086_6fb0086954_c.jpg

48862875827_437325062c_c.jpg

48862673076_1c21f02b12_c.jpg

48862151808_5fa1e45703_c.jpg

anubis...apparently a lot of customizers use a very, very fine brush with the eyebrows.

There's a couple of DBZ Figuarts groups on Facebook you can join (DBZ Figuarts Rebirth USA, Figuarts Collectors, etc.), some customizers (including those that create new molded pieces and sell) frequent those boards and are always friendly when asked about tips. "Ferrytale Customs" (Fernando) is one of the best when it comes to repaints and work. He'll happily share some tips.

One thing a lot of them also do is create new hair pieces and offer them for sale. There's a couple of "fixed" Goku SSB molds that they've offered up that I bought. They're usually based on existing head mold with slight tweaks - they've mostly focused on Goku, Goku Black, and some Vegeta sprinkled in here-and-there. The work is REALLY good with superb paints. I've bought the Ferrytale's SSB mold (based on some of the images of Goku in the Whis outfit), the Ferrytale SSJ2 hair mold, and recently got the AJ Customs SSB mold (an adjusted SSB 2.0 mold made to be more accurate). Also got a transparent Full Power Broly hair piece.

anubis...apparently a lot of customizers use a very, very fine brush with the eyebrows.

There's a couple of DBZ Figuarts groups on Facebook you can join (DBZ Figuarts Rebirth USA, Figuarts Collectors, etc.), some customizers (including those that create new molded pieces and sell) frequent those boards and are always friendly when asked about tips. "Ferrytale Customs" (Fernando) is one of the best when it comes to repaints and work. He'll happily share some tips.

One thing a lot of them also do is create new hair pieces and offer them for sale. There's a couple of "fixed" Goku SSB molds that they've offered up that I bought. They're usually based on existing head mold with slight tweaks - they've mostly focused on Goku, Goku Black, and some Vegeta sprinkled in here-and-there. The work is REALLY good with superb paints. I've bought the Ferrytale's SSB mold (based on some of the images of Goku in the Whis outfit), the Ferrytale SSJ2 hair mold, and recently got the AJ Customs SSB mold (an adjusted SSB 2.0 mold made to be more accurate). Also got a transparent Full Power Broly hair piece.

Oh yea i have had some work done by Fernando. Ive just never tried to ask them for any tips because thats what their business is about :lol I might give it a shot on the left over Blue Gogeta faces that I ended up with from the custom. I did buy the SSJ2 hair from Ferrytale and just this week I got a SSJ3 Goku 3.0 face repaint. I hated that damn looking to the side face that they gave it.

48875449456_c7373c38cc_c.jpg

48874915408_ae167221e9_c.jpg

Back