S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Vegito may be the first DF figure i purchase, he looks excellent! I'll probably wait for a review before I buy it just to make sure it's solid, but the promo pictures make it look fantastic

Been some freaking time since coming here. It's crazy to see third party companies are making product that can compare to Tamashii, and they're different characters/sculpting.What happened to DaTong? haha
Vegito looks slick as F but I notice the head piece as an extra accessory. Are they making a buuhan and maybe a buutanks....?

Yeah they are making buutank, but no word on buuhoo yet

@kumastyle since we?ve seen yellow, green, orange, white, black, gold, red, and pink SS hair in Dragon Ball, can you repaint it purple next?

That Vegito may be the first DF figure i purchase, he looks excellent! I'll probably wait for a review before I buy it just to make sure it's solid, but the promo pictures make it look fantastic

Right with you on that one. I debated on grabbing the exclusive from last year but the old style leg articulation turned me off. The prototype pics for this one look perfect.

2-367.png

3-340.png

4-306.png

5-291.png

6-284.png

I doubt they will... because in their eyes, they have no reason to

Agreed...how often has Tamashii changed things up on a figure so dramatically after showing the prototype? Basically never...and I'm not counting the times they've shown a prototype and never made the figure yet (SSJ4 Goku, SSJ3 Vegeta, etc.)

They've also showed it at some shows in Asia, same head sculpt all the way through...

Back