S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks awesome, but at this point I want to see actual figures instead of renders. They've shown way too much stuff in preproduction without showing any actual products, which gets annoying after awhile. I'm still waiting on an update of their Cooler figure, and that was shown months ago
413bf9bc410e8c300e0ebfbdb1d9a9b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They’re drunk, they need to slow down

I’m still waiting on their Raditz, which was shown almost a year ago

Yeah same here. I wonder what's taking Raditz so long. I need him in my Saiyan Saga section. I did notice Gogeta's hair looks more faithful to the artstyle and video games, but SS4 Goku's looks messy. Looks like Simba from the Lion King.

I want Raditz. I wonder why Figuarts hasn't made him yet. He's an important villain which sets up Dragon Ball to another level of battles. He's one of the weakest enemies so when Goku and Piccolo learned that there were others stronger than him, this caused a year of dread for the heroes, not knowing if their training would be enough for Nappa and Vegeta. Raditz was basically their first taste of how big the universe is where creatures far more powerful than them exist.

Yeah for Demoniacal fit, i will always wait until a finished product comes out. I won't pre-order anything of theirs. Especially cuz we haven't seen a finished product of these coming this year, just all computer renders.

I am guessing they are still reworking cooler. He is a massive character (he would be the size of Broly), and their render was still missing his shoulder pad design and the legs too skinny like Ginyu's. I am ok with them waiting and getting this as close to right as they can.

Raditz, i think SHF is kind of afraid of his hair and the weight of it. I don't want Raditz to have SSJ3 hair jutting way out and him always being off balance.

Imagine if demoniacal fit had released Raditz with Ginyu's articulation. You'd need two stands..

Theyve probably realized that they will make far more money making well known figures in 2.0 form than it would be to release say, a Raditz. Im willing to bet they sold alot more of Kaioken 2.0 than they did with Ginyu etc. Honestly, their completely original figures arent the best designed or built either.

It looks awesome, but at this point I want to see actual figures instead of renders. They've shown way too much stuff in preproduction without showing any actual products, which gets annoying after awhile. I'm still waiting on an update of their Cooler figure, and that was shown months ago
413bf9bc410e8c300e0ebfbdb1d9a9b2.jpg

See, figures like this are far easier for them to make because they already have a base to work with in the blue Gogeta. The hips down are ripped from that mold, as are the shoulder pads and waistcoat. The only new parts needed are the body, arms and head, all of which are worth them making anyway because they will be using them for goku aswell.

Well, oddly enough, I don’t mind them doing this...it still is a choice the customer has if they want some chatacters

Hey Guys, long time member, rare poster... thinking about pulling the trigger on the SDCC Goku Black on eBay since I missed out on the original.

Looks like it's going to run me about $190 CAD after shipping... can anyone give me a good reason not to pay this price? More so regarding likelihood of paying worse prices as of month's end..

Well, first things first, he isn't a SDCC exclusive, but an event exclusive.
He will be at other cons ( https://www.db-tour.com/#locationsCol)

You might be able to get him later at a better price. No way in hell am I paying such a price for him. I'll go to Cologne to get him anyway...

Hey Guys, long time member, rare poster... thinking about pulling the trigger on the SDCC Goku Black on eBay since I missed out on the original.

Looks like he’s going to be between 160-200 CAD for some time. As there are more event and more people getting their hands on him, he may drop in price but not that much because the rest of the stops are over sea except for NYCC.

See, figures like this are far easier for them to make because they already have a base to work with in the blue Gogeta. The hips down are ripped from that mold, as are the shoulder pads and waistcoat. The only new parts needed are the body, arms and head, all of which are worth them making anyway because they will be using them for goku aswell.
I totally get that, it makes sense for them to use parts already made by tamashii to make versions of characters people want that tamashii has yet to make. No doubt these look cool, I just want to see actual figures instead of more renders, especially since a couple of them are supposed to be coming out between now and October.

In the end it's a business, so it makes sense to try and capitalize on the more popular characters. I just really like when they choose secondary characters instead that tamashii most likely won't make, as well as figure accessory packs. Despite the quality of their original molds, it's cool to see these secondary characters in an shf style

Goku Black had the most units at SDCC and will be the same for NYCC. They opened sales for him on Saturday, maybe even Friday?, for the general public. If you have a friend going to NYCC that could help, it won't be that difficult to obtain him.

Did anyone buy one of those Blu-fin deluxe dragon-ball bags? i gave it a shot, hopefully i don't get a figure i already have.....

Did anyone buy one of those Blu-fin deluxe dragon-ball bags? i gave it a shot, hopefully i don't get a figure i already have.....

Photo? I remember reading about it, was it at sdcc only or online as well?

You know? With this new Completed Ultra Instinct figuarts coming out, I hope it includes these:

- Ultra Instinct -Omen- Head with mad face.

- Closed eyes face for it and SROE Goku.

- Blue shirt torso?

Back