S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good set for them to do is the team of OG Bardock's ... Along with OG Bardock since we will probably never see that

I would buy Tapion immediately, he's currently my most wanted figuarts figure. I've stayed away from the full DF figures (I've just bought the tien and yamcha accesory pack) but that would be a day one pick up for me. I'm hoping they announce some updates on the Cooler they showed awhile ago

There is definitely a market for these niche characters that DF should tap into. I seen this Tapion custom made a while ago, thought it was pretty cool

96028184-29DC-4A3F-8A17-F1CD6CC85A83.jpeg

Oh yeah, Tapion would be great.

OkayHoang, he was from the Movie Wrath of the Dragon and was the one that gave Trunks the sword he carries around. Its been a long time since I watched it but it was a great movie from what i remember.

Oh yeah, Tapion would be great.

OkayHoang, he was from the Movie Wrath of the Dragon and was the one that gave Trunks the sword he carries around. Its been a long time since I watched it but it was a great movie from what i remember.

Yeah I know where the character was from, just not good remembering the name but definitely enjoyed the movie back then.

Finally had the chance to play with the new SSB Vegeta :)

Anyway now that someone reminded me that Trunks got his sword from Tapion... does that mean the movie it's from is canon? As in, it actually happened in Trunks' timeline in the manga/anime? That's one thing that I never thought about before.

No, the movies aren't canon, and it doesn't happen in Future Trunks timeline since Goku is a Super Saiyan 3 in that movie...

I just started making my DB display with my new shelf and I've been wondering, is there any stand which is high enough for about 20 cms? perhaps even 25, the normal tamashii ones are small and doesn't raise the figures as much as I would want to

Check out the Tamashii Stage Act Trident Plus.

They released a clear, white, and dark blue versions but their prices are now in the 2nd market range especially the clear one.

This picture is from a YouTube video.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.png

10387493a.jpg

10387494a.jpg

Oh boy...here we go again....
DBZ movies and Dragon Ball movies aren't canon.

DBS Broly is canon, FnF and BoG are semi canon because they were rewritten in the manga and anime.

I hope I've cleared the misunderstanding.

Also, DB and DBZ fillers are NOT canon.

So is Android 21 Buu too

Lmao jk

Stupid these days how anime movies are turning into future episodes

***Mother A55 hole5
https://www.toyzinthebox.com/products/pre-order-s-h-figuarts-dragon-ball-super-super-saiyan-god-super-saiyan-vegeta-action-figure

So much to the group of smart asses in here saying this figure was going to be like Goku black

Actually, i like that the movies are full episodes. I didn't like how they handled battle of the gods and golden frieza at first, now i like it way more cuz i think the movies were better then the episodes. That and now i just watch the 2 movies and then skip to Goku Black season when i rewatch it. I hope they utilize what they did with Broly and integrate him into the seasons.

I don't remember anyone saying that Broly movie Vegeta would be the next Goku Black. Actually there hasn't been a situation like that since thank goodness cuz that was a cluster f on their part (that's like making Kid Buu an exclusive and also making half the quantity thinking that nobody will buy him). I don't think we will see a Goku Black situation again and I'll bet they try remedy it by making a pc version or something.

Can someone point me in the right direction & help me find this

6861FD85-3855-4CD4-861E-1B8354988A74.jpeg

Cant find any on aliexpress & ebay, they are sold out

Yeah i only looked to find. I figured it would be that 20 range like the other heads. I looked on FB real quick and saw some sold/bought for that 35-45 range ... Yeah I'd just buy a scouter Vegeta (but on Amazon that's overpriced now too at 75)

I'm under the assumption Crisis already has Scouter Vegeta 2.0 and has both hair sets in use (he's been around forever and is a smart cookie😁), so i just look for what he asked for

https://m.es.aliexpress.com/item/33...RLTE8RHfF1TH_S9XmlSlQ1562424845592&gclid=null
I found it on Aliexpress. Just have to click on Colour select and choose the black set. I did not look at seller reviews just tried to find one for ya.

The seller is “FUNMAX SuperStore,” I tried buying one from them but it never arrived. Plus they have a 0% customer feedback rating, so I had to file a dispute against them (knowing that, it’s hilarious how they relisted the item again). So I’d rather not **** with them again if they’re going to be shady

I was considering buying a scouter vegeta 2.0, but oddly enough, the Demoniacal Fit Vegeta head looks slightly better than the bootleg Scouter head

59B17FD2-A0CD-4417-9EFE-B1205B31F71F.jpeg

To the untrained eye there’s no difference but I can see the DF head (the left one) the eyes are painted a little better than the other one. It’s a minor difference I know, but I notice stuff like that which is why I would rather buy the DF one. If there’s a facebook group you guys can direct me to that’s selling one I would appreciate it :)

Back