S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, there's only one Trunks but the timeline splits somewhere for Purple Trunks getting him to become a Time Patroller whereas Blue Trunks just lives what he lived ( with Zamasu) hence why I need both of them...x)

We all know, and we all know the real canon.
But in my headcanon where Heroes/Xenoverse exists, the way to differenciate Trunks DBS and Trunks Xeno is the hair color.

We all know, and we all know the real canon.
But in my headcanon where Heroes/Xenoverse exists, the way to differenciate Trunks DBS and Trunks Xeno is the hair color.

Except doesnt Xenoverse Trunks remember Zamasu? Meaning thats in his history too? A whole can of worms has been opened here folks, I suggest some painkillers because your heads are going to start hurting trying to make sense of future Trunks xD

Actually, I think you're right, and that's after our intervention that DBS Trunks says that he thanks whoever helped him and that he would like to repay them if I'm correct. Except....THAT doesn't happen canonically....

Which would mean that Trunks Xeno is DBS Trunks after being helped by us?.....UUUUURK headache indeed

269077084e798962a3e6b336955aeb16.jpg

What happened... haha

She looks fabulous.

So Photogenic.

Someone needs to make a comchip thing to go with these figures or banpresto. I know the Phantom Menace toy didn’t work out well, but I really liked the concept

She looks good, but i think I'll be skipping that one.
I'm kind of winding down on my purchases now and am getting a bit pickier on the one's i want. I only bought 4 figures this year (and i probably won't get Jiren either). I'm kinda now just looking to fill out my DBZ characters (Kid Buu, Raditz, Picollo 2.0, Krillan 2.0, and SSJ4's ... Janimba and Cooler would be tempting as well as Super 18). If the first 6 come out anytime soon I'll call it quits and be happy.

I’ll buy her, only because we need more female representation on our shelves. I would buy Cauliflower too if/when they make her

I haven’t purchased Android 21 yet, I kind of like her design but I think I’ll wait until there’s a sale or a promo code with B&N. Looking to buy her at under $40 otherwise I can pass.

Back