S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have problems with their Gogeta?

On mine theres a bad paint job on the shoulder pads nearest to the neck and also the head/neck peg is very sensitive.

I’m thinking about exchanging back to B&N

I think I've made a big mistake. Just received my very first Dragon Ball Figuarts figures (Brolly and Gogeta) and I am in love. I only wanted to pick up the new Broly figures. After seeing these in person I immediately placed an order for the new Majin Buu. Can already feel my self control slipping through my fingers...

Anyone have problems with their Gogeta?

On mine theres a bad paint job on the shoulder pads nearest to the neck and also the head/neck peg is very sensitive.

I’m thinking about exchanging back to B&N

I've gone through 3 Gogeta's via Amazon and each one had some type of jacket paint flaw. Kept the least obvious one and returned the others. Still an awesome looking fig.

20190619_091447.jpgPhotoCollage_1560961067091.jpg

Finished my awakening Goku paint finally. This shading doesn't show up as well without have the original next to it, but it is dirtied up as well. I may still do a few minor edits, like slightly darkening up the cut spots, but that might be it. Next up will be damaged Gohan.

My gogetas just arrived, and I gotta say, Tamashii really hit the nail out of the ballpark with this release!

57C1ACCD-93DA-4257-B601-38906C360E45.jpeg

You guys think a brand new Yamcha for $50 is worth a 2hr drive to the nearest in stock barnes and noble store? Debating if I should go lol

Call to confirm and have them hold it before making the drive.

I did. They have 2 in stock. I asked them if I could use my 20% coupon for both but they said no only 1 item lol so I’m thinking about using a 15% online coupon for 1 and my 20% on the other if they’re willing to hold them for me till tomorrow morning

I did. They have 2 in stock. I asked them if I could use my 20% coupon for both but they said no only 1 item lol so I’m thinking about using a 15% online coupon for 1 and my 20% on the other if they’re willing to hold them for me till tomorrow morning

For that I’ll make the drive, for sure!!! Haha

DBsuper Trunks is a different Trunks from the DBZ version although the Super version is oblivious to this. In his timeline he experienced literally everything the DBZ version did, except he was created via the whole time paradox thing. The only difference between the 2 is that he has blue hair

DBsuper Trunks is a different Trunks from the DBZ version although the Super version is oblivious to this. In his timeline he experienced literally everything the DBZ version did, except he was created via the whole time paradox thing. The only difference between the 2 is that he has blue hair

You sure about that? Cause last time I checked, they're the same.

Back