S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sorry!! I don't know how to upload pictures...

If we find any way to contact, I send you the pictures

If you're on your phone, you have to change off of mobile and click "full site". To change back scroll to the very bottom and there is a click drop down (it's kinda small and hard to notice at first). It'll give you options on how you want to view the site and you can change back to mobile.

IMG_20190604_012535.jpgIMG_20190605_082937.jpgIMG_20190605_083210.jpg

Still in progress!

Standing helps no needed....

Only some adjustments around the hair for a perfect fit and finish the knee system to hide the articulation.

The hair is articulated for dynamic poses!

I also fixed the height; now is perfect scaled on SHF like manga!

Hope you like it!IMG_20190602_223456.jpgIMG_20190602_223405.jpg

Dude that is amazing! Will you be mass-producing those? And how can I sign up to buy one?

Dude that is amazing! Will you be mass-producing those? And how can I sign up to buy one?

Can't mass produce it...I only can make it from every figure is needed here....

I don't have the tools for cast and so on...

This is all for fun

Can't mass produce it...I only can make it from every figure is needed here....

I don't have the tools for cast and so on...

This is all for fun

So if I send you my Gotenks, would you be able to only customize that one for me? Or are you saying this project is for yourself only

So if I send you my Gotenks, would you be able to only customize that one for me? Or are you saying this project is for yourself only

This is for my personal collection only....If my little 10-month-old daughter gives me the chance , I would work on it, but trust me...is a madness ...the recipe is Figure Rise Ssj3, SHF Goku ssj3, SHF Kid Goku, SHF Gotenks, Shodo neo Super Buu....

This is for my personal collection only....If my little 10-month-old daughter gives me the chance , I would work on it, but trust me...is a madness ...the recipe is Figure Rise Ssj3, SHF Goku ssj3, SHF Kid Goku, SHF Gotenks, Shodo neo Gotenks....

What parts did you use from these?
Kid goku body seems obvious, the others I'm not so sure. Did you mix the hair from goku3 and figurise3? What was shodo neo for?

Looks great btw! Good job. I'm in same boat with a 2 yr old and a 4mo old don't have any free time for my projects (i have two wanting to start: damaged vegeta from DBZ season 1, and Base Broly from OG movie)

What parts did you use from these?
Kid goku body seems obvious, the others I'm not so sure. Did you mix the hair from goku3 and figurise3? What was shodo neo for?

Looks great btw! Good job. I'm in same boat with a 2 yr old and a 4mo old don't have any free time for my projects (i have two wanting to start: damaged vegeta from DBZ season 1, and Base Broly from OG movie)

Yeah!, shodo neo is only for the pants, but adapting the leg rotation SHF system from kid goku. the hair is a mixture between FRS SSj3 goku and SHF goku ssj3 cut and plugged as needed ( custom hell). I added an articulation too, to allow the dynamic poses. (hair swings up and down and rotates)

I can’t tell if the first SSBlue’s neck is too long, or the new SSBlue’s neck is too short

Back